Ebay Section

Has it disappeared? Is it coming back? It was one of the best parts of the site, if it got scrapped due to that ‘royal recos’ loser then that is weak as piss :x

I was going to ask about this. I hope you cunts are pleased with yourselves, my post count is going to suffer in a huge way.

I’m shedding a tear too, BRING IT BACK!!
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Please.

It’s having a rest.

No more daily lolz :frowning:

If it wasn’t for the ebay section I would not have had my lovely steed. The rules said only post something worth buying. This hapend only frequently and while I loved the royal reco thread and had many a giggle, it may not have been the smartest thing to let the buyer know about it. If it was the nail in the coffin, that is bull shit.

Can we have another thread called gum tree where we have post to links that are worth buying and not hanging shit on over priced crap?

what? i thought it was a good price?

Backed

There’s a couple of big (60cm+) track frames up at the moment.

As long as everyone promises not to complain when i delete stuff…

Yeah please reinstate the ebay section.

Yeah, if you could.

I came across a bunch of stuff I would’ve like to post*

*Good stuff, like large-ish track frames and vintage road bikes.

Maybe have one thread for serious stuff that people might like to buy then another one for the funny and ridiculous stuff. Can’t cause any harm and we all get to have a laugh. :smiley:

One forums trash is another forums treasure.

Go on…

I got nowhere to post the link to the NOS, .99c, misspelled, Merckx track frames I found… and there’s only minutes to go!

Why didn’t you just add it to this post?

What? Like this:
http://fixed.org.au/forums/index.php/topic,9660.msg84358.html#new

ooooooooooooooooh. not enough time left to do that, just have everyone who wants one (there’s like over 20 available) to wire the 99c + $150 for p/h to your cayman islands bank account and you can sort the details out for them. or maybe if they just send thru the details of their paypal accounts :wink:

Yay, it’s back, now you just need 25 posts to be in it, wooooooo…