EOI Swapmeet

It’s coming toward(ish) the end of winter and time I think to clear out our varies bike caves of unused junk. Or alternatively stock up for spring projects.

Who would be interested in a swapmeet in the near future?
What date are people free and where should we hold it? Also what would be a good way to get it know to the general, fixed.orgless, populace?
Thought we should bounce some ideas around

Go!

Dont have a heap to contribute, but might be interested in picking up a few things. If its organised early enough and you can get CORC or CCC to agree to mention it on their websites you could get a good turn out.

List an ebay auction “Campagnolo TRACK NJS VINTAGE” etc for somehting small and of little consequence like a chainring bolt.

Then add a notice for the upcoming swap meet with all details (when, where, contact info, map etc).

i would be intrested in buying parts but i dont have anything to sell. as said would be wise to advertise somehow (flyers in bike shop windows, corc, etc)

Vikings president Simon Claringbold is organising a “Pete Taylor-style” swap meet on 17 September, in his front yard a 2 Friendship St, Red Hill.

Entry by gold coin donation, feel free to bring your stuff.