Evening. A fella on a Fixed Roadie said to drop in....

I should get around to making a tshirt that says;

“29er riders have small cocks”

:twisted:

A little (wheeled) angry man.
Who’d have thunk it?!?!?!

:lol:

:roll: soooo, back on topic, I just got another set of FATBOYS for it. These tyres are ‘the gear’. Don’t know about going fixed on it though, spent enough on it. Still I miss my old bike.

Swanky
Got a steel roadie that I have converted to SS for sale if you are looking for something to make into a street fixie.

http://fixed.org.au/forums/steel-framed-ss-roadie-450-vt1297.html

[quote=““tristan””]

Spoken like someone with a penis inferiority complex :smiley:

A bike is a bike for crying out loud. I am sick to death of 29er riders rhetoric. Get out there and ride more, no mater what sort of bike you have. It is all good.[/quote]

I couldn’t agree more. One day I’m gonna snap and give someone the biggest fvcking wedgie when they drone on about their slightly bigger wheels.

Maybe we need a points system. Find out once and for all who is more ‘single speed’ than anyone else.

Ooooooohhhhhh!!!
You little wheeled guys are so touchy.
Inferiority is a biatch!! :roll:

Wheels are just wheels. In the end it’s how you (ab)use them that counts.

Yep.
I do agree.
Just having some fun with Duncan and tristan.
I know guys on 26" wheels who will kick my ass.
I also know some guys with 26" wheels and 5+" of travel on their MTB’s that will not ride the terrain that I do on my fully rigid SS 29er.

All hail TR ! :stuck_out_tongue:
What’s with 29" wheel riders ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice to see another SS commuter, good stuff dude. I recently ‘built’ a roadie, they’re sooooo much faster 8)

We are grumpy old bastidges, hey Dillon???
I think the term is retro-grouch’s???

:lol:

TR - I’ll have a look at that bike.

Not quite TR the retro-grouche is the guy who’s sill riding downtube friction shifters and centrepull brakes because he can’t see a reason to change to the new technology. (Rogaine perhaps??)

By the look of your Ventana that aint you! Most of us are more like cyclo-minimalists. Were not afraid of the technology we just don’t want it because it clutters up our experience.

Well I am partly that.
I am afraid of gears and suspension.
However I am not afraid to stop quickly and when I want to. :wink:

Nah, sorry, still got the bits but not riding downtube any more …

but centrepull … now … what the hell’s wrong with Mafacs anyway?? (Kool Stop brings 'em right up to date!)

Sorry… about the delay… I have actually been riding a bike.

Anyway… this will be my last post for fixed.org.au. Go ride your bike more TR. :roll:

Cryptic comments tristan?? :?

[quote="tristanAnyway… this will be my last post for fixed.org.au. [/quote]

Huh?

Really? But your a fixed-riding guru, who does alot of crazy stuff that we can only think about?

Gotta feel the love when 3 people quickly ask WTF…

Make that 4 Rhino.
WTF???
Tristan
Did you read my post where I said that I agreed with you??
Man, I did not plan for anyone to honestly get bent out of shape by my posts.
Ask Rhino, I really am a hell of a nice guy and kind of fun to have around.