Expressions of interest: Wool fixed.org.au jerseys

+1 for me too, thanks :slight_smile:

1 for me too please.

LS, XL.

Ok, assuming you all put your paypal where your keyboard is, we only need another ~8 jerseys to reach the magic US$43.50 each mark.

Does anyone have any objections to me offering logo’d/blank jerseys to the fellow riders over in aus.bicycle land to help reach the target?

I have no objections, but what I am trying to get my head around is the ‘blank’ jerseys. I thought that if ‘we’ were going to go to such an effort to get an order together, they might as well have a fixed.org.au logo (even if it was small and on the rhs pocket area).

If BLANK is indeed the new cool, then as a minimum we should maybe settle on a single design/colour/style? I know this might cause arguments, but better than having 30-odd individual orders being sent.

These jerseys and getting the order together will be a right prick to organise. If being having a singular design is what people want, then serching through EPISODE might be more benificial.

Or am I missing the idea, and we are not collectively getting fixed.org jerseys, more just placing an order to get some wool ones?

It would appear that some people don’t want to have the f.org logo on the jersey, yet still want cushy woollen jerseys.

That’s their prerogative I guess.

We could always standardise the colour pattern of the logo’d ones and let people who want black on blank on black choose their own to help make the price break.

Next question:

Lettered ‘fixed.org.au’ in a font offered by PCW or the logo as per the sticker?

Embroidered or flocked?

Cast your votes.

my vote - embroidered, standard font - keep it small(ish) - whatever all that means!

Can one of thosePolling forums be set up for this?

Otherwise, my vote, Flocked, and small font on rear

I can see this all getting ugly real fast.
I would reckon that we need to get a few designs for embroidered/flocked lettering and then vote on which one to get, then lock it in Eddie.

Flocked on a horizontal striped jersey would be my choice with Fixed.org.au across the chest but a thousand others would probably disagree.

I myself am not sure what the fixed.org.au logo (ex stickers) actually looks like. Has anyone got an image that could be posted (as per TR’s previous comment) to help us all decide?

I actually like the logo on the main page better than the sticker logo.

http://fixed.org.au/

I’ve got a scanned copy at home, will post it later.

Or ride north along Canning and look for the sticker just before Alexander (I put one up closer to the lights, but it got pulled.

+1 if this goes ahead

the original “font” -

y’know, thats not as offensive as i thought it would be…
would look cool on a black jersey, white strip, black lettering. probably flocked.
think thats what i’ll have…

hmmm… in my opinion, a small ‘www’ is needed in front of the ‘fixed’, (mirroring the ‘.org.au’) to balance the composition.

(yes, I know, so shoot me, I’m a designer)

sorry, a bit late for opinions - substantiable or otherwise - the design goes back to the origins, “primz” nick, and represents "the feel’ of the whole thing

i’m with the wolf man.

let’s use it. f*** the extra $$

hmmm… in my opinion, a small ‘www’ is needed in front of the ‘fixed’, (mirroring the ‘.org.au’) to balance the composition.

(yes, I know, so shoot me, I’m a designer)[/quote]

i agree mj. maybe it would be nice to have you or powdah (if either of you have the time) design something for the jersey if the decision is to logofy it… since you’re both designers.

n

hmmm… that font… I think you’ve been caught in the mediaeval world for too many late nights - it’s a bit ‘fantasy’ roguey?

And I still believe that the ‘www.’ is required to balance the composition.

and yes, OK, I might come up with something and put my money where my mouth is, etc, etc…