Faq

Me too. Rolly tripped on the paint bucket.

happened just after Nickj tweaked the anti-spam settings I reckon.

worth it if it means we don’t have to delete 40 spammers a day…

I’ve just posted a for sale thread for a mate’s bike, I know it’s not the done thing but he’s stuck in hospital for the foreseeable future pretty much fighting to stay on the planet so not likely to register an account anytime soon and, well, I can’t think of many better places to advertise a Bridgestone PHM9.

So if it’s no good feel free to delete, rules are rules, this is the heads up I guess.

In the circumstances, I personally have no problem with this.

Cheers, it’s a big help. Would rather he didn’t have to sell at all.

(I am not a mod though, just saying to the mods how I feel about it)

Sounds reasonable to me. And it’s already been approved so it’s all good.

I’m having a hard time typing in the ‘quick reply’ dialogue box. It’s like my keyboard is broken or I’m not pressing the keys hard enough. Yet it works fine in other programs and/or websites. Anyone else finding this? Oddly, this post has been fine.

Hi mods, I noticed that the the link to the rules is broken.
Ta, S

so it is.

thanks, i’ll flick it to nickj.

http://www.fixed.org.au/forums/showthread.php?t=26821

Yo, has something happened with the image size controlling thing recently? All images for me are displaying at full size so the frame of the vbulletin window cuts most of them off.

traditionally they would all be capped at 1024xsomething meaning that the full image fit within the framework? any ideas?

Noticed that too!

I’m disabling things temporarily, trying to find some rogue code somewhere which is adding redirect malware to the board.

So I’m having problems editing post’s again with my new mac,
I can’t remember what i did last time to make it work.
Any ideas?

By a pc that’s not spawned from Satan?
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Macintosh_is_Satan

I posted a in the review section, about an Evoc bag.

Just wondering if it got denied or missed by the mods?

Sounds like my kind of computer

sorry, wasn’t missed, I just forgot to pm you about it. I reckon once you’ve travelled with it & can provide a bit more info about it it can go up. as it was posted it was kinda more like a “how to” on packing a bike etc.

can you pm me the additional bits when it’s done & I can add to it & approve?

cheers.

Cool thanks