FB help

I ask you friends, how do I undo a facebook spambot? I got halfway through the initiation suckery sucked in process and was like OMG MUST GET FREE but I failed and spammed people.
How do I undo?

go into you privacy setting and deselect platform apps or something along those lines

You’ll have to delete your facebook profile and start again.

But I have so much online content on there!

I did some privacy shit via facebook and that, maybe I’ll be safe now, so will others from my spammery

you dont need to delete it, have you set your face book to https a secure setting also ??

What’s Facebook?

Bah, facebook will be dead in a year, myspace is where it’s at kids.

Bebo.

Bebo?

Friendster

Oh you guys are hilarious, MY FACEBOOK MIGHT BE DYING AND YOU’RE LAUGHING AT IT!
When I get a video burnt I’ll put it on youtube and put it on here, it involves me being dressed as a vampire being shaken around by an old woman saying ‘for the love of god get a facebook!’

Its when the girl sits on your face and farts in your mouth.

Mr Dylan, if you were a subscriber to CNET you would have seen this a few weeks ago

Avoid and remove Facebook malware - Internet Applications & Software

how to remove them stupid fucking fb apps that you never sign up to, like “LOOK WHAT THESE GIRLS GET UP TO WITH THIS CUP!”

Adult Friend Finder?

Fetlife ?

Edit.

makeoutclub

never mind.

It’s what every one else is doing except us retro grouch types.

I don’t need FB when I’ve got dyldo’s blog for entertainment,and shameless objectification.
That girl brushing her nipples…err teeth, had my head bobbing mate.