Ferriveloci Milano

Just to let people know that a new company that builds frames has started.
Website is still under construction but you can have a look at the catalogue,
frames are about 600 Euros.
This is not advertisment or so, just sharing a news

Ferriveloci Milano | Handmade Bike Frames

more pics here
FERRIVELOCI modello B - Gallery - FIXEDFORUM.it

Ferriveloci modello C - Gallery - FIXEDFORUM.it

WHOA! THAT’S AWESOME!!!

pls keep us up to date with any other companies that build frames starting up.

sarcastic?:confused:

Si (lui e’ quasi sempre sarcastico).

Lugged Columbus Spirit tubes with a contrasting colour headtube, and those seatstays…

Hmm.

pieno di simpaticoni questo forum! tra poco mi self banno
tu dove vivi?

Melbourne. Ci siamo incontrati al viaggio a Coldstream.

Non preoccupati del forum, sono amici e si burlano tutti. Molto australiano.

I love that the Italian word for stem and bars translates to ‘Pipe’ and ‘Fold’ respectively.
Molto bene
Grazie

Why is this bike related info being made fun of yet there is a thread about Marmite returning to production and no fucks are given?

I like the style of these bikes, they look much nicer than Leader’s steel range.

Everything looks nicer than a leader.

I’m reminded of something that Aaron guy said back before his mysterious disappearance.

Side note: The wishbone rear is rad, much like a Kumo build from a while back. Is this a junction you can buy like a set of drop outs or is it totally fabricated from scratch?

There is a wishbone lug, I believe.

I think Brendan was a little tired from spooky cross.

carry on folks.

I love frames where the seat stays join lower than the top tube.

nah, i’m fully expecting our mate dave the shirtless fixie purist to keep us up to date on all new framebuilding companies from now on. it’s gonna be a sweet thread.

ok, here we go…

Aaron was a member on here longer than I was, yet didn’t get how this place seemed to work.

he’d had a million warnings, short bans, explanations as to why his posts were offensive/inappropriate & never learned. he got irate in pm’s ranting & raving at mods, often without making much sense or providing any kind of point.

after he started the belt thread, things went south & he started the infamous “are the mods ruining FOA?” thread, which, to some extent, I was keen on hearing the outcome. apart from a small group I thought the majority of people thought we did ok. Aaron did have a few points, so rules were drafted.

however, after one too many ranting, abusive pm’s, the decision was made that Aaron was never going to get it or take onboard the reasons some of his posts were deleted etc, and he wasn’t going to ever change appropriately.

so he was banned.

he didn’t help his case by rejoining under 2-3 different usernames & causing shit.

so there ya go, not very mysterious, more that it’s not very interesting.

/aarondiscussion

Don’t you know by now any thread Dave starts gets trolled :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, but for once this is a thread with worth.

exactly! any new framebuilders today dave?

The frames are pretty nice, but they just don’t spread well.