Finished builds.

I rescued this chrome colnago off the bay as a Single speed and after parting began rebuilding it. A mix of old and new parts. I particularly like the ostrich leather Rolls.

White Ken has been given a complete makeover with a complete Zeus Groupset ,new Campag rims with nos Eddy Merckx 270g tubs (not glued yet) , Nitto track drops, sr stem.

And the Zeus just got it’s new BB so it’s all Zeus except for rims, bar and stem.
Will pay good money if someone has a zeus track stem for sale also.

What year is the Zeus?

A very nice collection Mr Manbau. What sizes are the Ken & Zeus? That Ken looks super tight…

Don’t know to tell you the truth Azz, I hav’nt looked into it that far. When I find out though I’ll get the decals for it.
Ken is 52 /52 and the Zeus is 54/54

Cool well when you get decals get me some for mine too.

PROTIP: Bend down when taking photos of bikes. For a side-on shot, you’d usually want the camera to be lower than the top tube. Photos of most things tend not to look good when taken towering over the top of the subject. :slight_smile:

But the myspace angle makes everything look better!

Nope, only fat chicks.

Nice rides … all of them look great.

Re: the Zeus … How do you know it’s an actual Zeus made frame?

Bought off the original owner.

I’d love you to post up every bike you currently have in your posession, you have great taste doood

Cool.

Any info to share with regard Zeus frames then. I’m curious. Perhaps the only parts manufacturer (apart from Cinelli) to make their own frames too yet little is known about them with regard to markings, characteristics, where they retailed them and how many were made.

Give me a couple of days and I will. Flat out with work at the moment and trying to thin the stable out.
Spirito , I hav’nt even begun researching the Zeus yet as I was trying to get the groupo together. God help me if I get to stage of have period correct parts on builds.
Anyone interest in a Col piu , Concorde ,and Merckx Corsa extra. Will post soon to give you guy’s first dibs then there off to evilbay.

some great bikes. colnago is a beaut. looking for chromo colnago myself!