Finished Project C x M

Hi All,

A bit of a slow morning in the office so thought I would post and share my ride. As far as my personal taste goes this is it for me, managed to get it all to come together this week.

Cinelli x Mash Frame (55)
Sugino 75’s
Fyxomatosis Chain Ring
MKS Custom Neuvo pedals
Toshi Double Straps
All City Toe Clips
Thomson Elite Stem
Soma Late Riser Bar
Odyssey Grips
Velocity B43 Rear
Aerospoke Front
Cinelli Graphis Seat Post
Selle italia Turbo Saddle

Big props to Dan @ Shifter for the help.

yet to see this beast on the street!

:slight_smile:

i like everything but the wheels…

in my opinion, a fast bike should have fast wheels

but its your bike not mine! :slight_smile: still looking great

Y’know, I reckon I go faster WITH my new aerospoke.

i say get some Rho’s

those mash frames have really grown on me. seat angle looks like it hurts your junk. does it?..or is it just funny photo angles

like campys laced to carbons?

You’ve got an evil twin in Hobart with an almost identical rig, just with black wheels.

Wheels are being researched at the moment. I had that front aero from a previous bike so it was an easy decision to get it on this build but I’m looking to replace both at some stage. I cant help this addiction.

The seat didn’t cause any problems; these pics were taken not long after I picked it up though, since then some minor adjustments have taken place.

Keep looking Hermes, I ride most days St Kilda to Abbotsford for work, and then any night I can we are out somewhere.

Cheers

i had the same problem where the seat angle didn’t look nice to ride at all, a few adjustments here and there and it was fine.

then i ended up getting a new seatpost. :smiley:

will do, i’ll keep a look out when i’m down that area, i have yet to see another mash on the road, only have seen one and that was shifters!!!

If you are ever around Brunswick, then keep an eye out for me. I ride one.