FIX UP LOOK SHARP< TEAM ALLEYCAT

luv u guyz

Zzap! (Bad falcon) (64).

If anyone needs an extra team member, PM me … came 3rd “who actually scored the most points by a considerable margin - but arrived twelve minutes late and so lost a good deal of them” in xBx’s Puzzlecat 2 - just tell me it starts 20 minutes before it actually does and I’ll be fine.

facebook event
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=122528559563#/event.php?eid=122528559563&ref=mf

would love to come but prolly won’t - my 18th that day. big night satty night - park life good luck

Ha ha! We have to sell ourselves to get on a team?

Okay, I’ve got mad street skillz as evidenced by Sime, “I thought you were about to die.”

And I got three first places in the Riverside High School athletics carnival, circa 1987 (Grade 4 division.)

Only serious applicants need apply.

Stoked,will be back from japan,either hero or zero I’m there for a fun ride.

I was trying to sell myself … not imply others had to sell themselves to ‘get onto my team’ … I’m a lover not a fighter a joiner not a starter :oops:

is it time for me to get a facebook so i can join all the sweet fixie interest groups that over use the word zen, haters, suck and balls?

You don’t have a Facebook!? How do you meet women?

start with this one Facebook

oh, THATS what im doing wrong?
it’s all much clearer now.

why $20?
why not a nice multiple of 3?

reasons.
expect us to run out of change on the day, plan ahead.

he’s evil. everyone has to bring exactly $6.66

Hmmmm, turns out I’ve got a friend in common with this chick.

My Mate and i are keen for our Debut Alleycat, looking for a 3rd team member, see you cats Sundee ! Peace

btw, sunday 4th OCTOBER!!! not september for anyone confuzzled. we’re just a lot more organised then people who normally run alleycats…

if you want to get your game on before then, i suggest the Northside Knowledge might be a good place to start, [despite their crappy waiver which won’t do a damn thing if they end up in court. ]
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=135240251413&ref=share

Hey Racers…

Intending to compete in the Northside Knowledge next Thursday?

So we can send ya check points and all the info you need to choose your own adventure - it’s a little hard over face book…

We also need you to send us ya teams and get an idea of RSVP etc…

Thanks!!!

Jay & Ben

What you need to do and know:

Meet at 9:30pm Thursday 3rd September - at Piedemontes Supermarket Carpark. on Corner of St Georges Rd and Scotchmer St - North Fitzroy. This will be the start point.

Everyone needs a team (consisting of 2 or more riders), you must start and finish the race together - as you are only as fast as the last rider in your team who crosses the line…

There will be two categories to win:

1. Fastest team to finito.
  2. Best dressed team.
    (what you will actually win other than honour is still being determined)

All Teams intending to Win must collect items from check points across the city (mostly pubs) as proof of their ride.
Checkpoints will be sent to you on Fbook next Wednesday.

Your team can go to any checkpoint along any route in any order.

All riders to enter.
Please - have helmet/lights and a bottle of wine (750ml of something) in a backpack with a lock (as you may need to lock your bike to meet up with checkpoints) - wine for finish gathering.

Fun - Social Riding.
People who just want a fun/slow ride with friends - we encourage to go through atleast 2 check points to be eligible for best dressed team award and just to maintain some race integrity. It Would be cool to have a big possie as a slow social ride through the streets, as we understand not everyone wants to be spewing blood after going hammer and tong on there bicycle for 8 - 10km.

As we are responsible for organising this community fun time event, we would like competitors to sign something small stating that one is responsible for ones own actions… cause we don’t want to be sued if you bunny hop a park bench, bounce off a fence and comatose someones pet Dalmation… or worse… We hope and are sure you all understand this concern!

Any questions please mail back…

it’s gonna be fun - seeya next Thursday.

yeah that’s slack (praise “Bob”!)
why not just leave it at ‘a ride not a race’
and then if anyone wants to smash it because they’re having a testosterone high that’s their business
no prizes for first, have a raffle, just like today, and then you’ll just have people bitching over raffle results (like me :wink: ) and not arguing over a corpse
because that’s the worst case scenario.
(flyer reminds me of darwinia for some reason)
(forwarded to northsideknowledge@gmail.com for good measure)

well, the issue is that it’s impossible to sign away your rights, and your rights include being able to sue for damages if someone else was neglectful in their responsibilities. So all the waiver does is prove that you organised an event which you thought might be unsafe… clever aint it?
if shit goes wrong, you want to be able to melt away like ice on a summer day

that northside thing sounds strange, might be fun though. anyone planing on riding it?