(fixed) 56cm, carbon forks, ULTRA RARE campagnolo cranks.

might split if i can get takers on most items :stuck_out_tongue:

Item: Complete bike (minus STEM)
Item Condition: (moderate - inspection welcomed)
Price and price conditions: 610 Buy It now, 450 starting bid
Contact Details. Either ebay, l.reaby@gmail.com, pm for mobile

crank, 170mm strada, pretty good condition, comes with 52T and 42T chainring - both campagnolo.

link:
FIXIE RETRO BIKE WITH CARBON FORK + CAMPAGNOLO CRANK - eBay Other Bikes, Bikes, Cycling, Sport. (end time 28-Apr-10 20:34:49 AEST)

So now that you’ve posted enough crap to get trading access, you’re now just spruiking your own ebay auctions.

Bad form.

Wait, so i have access but im not aloud to advertise something that i currently have selling on ebay?
And yeah i spose i have posted alot, but not alot crap i just had alot to say, ya’ know?

“Campagnolo CRANKS! - Very Rare”

Please elaborate.

+1

and $610 BIN? LOLZ

Why did you put it next to your spa to take a photo?

Is there not still a section for ebay links? Would this thread perhaps be better residing there, if not at all?

yeah, good point S-club, could a mod please move to Ebay section sorry.
and also, bathroom has the best lighting during night

there is nothing better than watching a hipster get ripped apart

I’m intrigued by your other auction. You’re including a “bearing” with the fork for added steering? That’s jolly nice of you.

How much for the bath

I’ll offer $550 for the bath.

Hahahahaha I only just realised that under the avatar it says ‘Hipster’.
I hadnt realised there was such hidden brilliance to the subtle and sometimes unnoticed details of this new forums design. Nice work guys

yeah, hidden messages are funny like that. for example, your avatar tells me that you are a misogynistic asshole who views women first and foremost as objects. brilliant!

yeah, hidden messages are funny like that. for example, your avatar tells me that you are a misogynistic asshole who views women first and foremost as objects. brilliant!

But dishwashers and washing machines are objects!

I’m still interested to know how or why the cranks are rare. If they are rare Campy cranks, maybe you’d be keen to part it out?

only rare in the way that you have trouble finding them.

Wasn’t this on post my ride last week? Over the whole fixed gear thing already?

please explain?

I like how he’s defined rare, while still giving absolutely no information about the actual crank. Surely to know whether its rare or not, you would first of all have to know what it is?