Fixed Gear Movies

that does look good, but theres a rad gig on tomorrow night.

which one? i’m going to try to get to the birmy after the movie. will even break my ‘bike free day’ rule, so long as nik cee promises not to dob on me.

Trapped Under Ice & 50 Lions
should be good,
i saw TUI in the uk a year and a half or so ago. great live band!

It is an excellent movie, compared to the competition it is amazing, really well shot. I am hopefully going to be riding some of the trails that feature in it in 6-8 months :smiley:

this…

flyer is being produced now.

as a side (and amusingly related) note: tom briggs from the revival/skitch was the first person to play me TUI. he said the same thing about their live show as well.

you could go the classic messenger movie, an actual movie not a documentary or some guys with a camera. Quicksilver, with Kevin ‘flowing locks’ Bacon, mate and i bought it from amazon the other day, quite hard to get a hold of, but we didnt look awfully hard to be honest haha

Pretty sure Quicksilver was shown at a film night a little while back

think i mite have to make an appearance at one of these film nights, they sound pretty awesome. whens will they be showing macaframa?

No ‘Red Light Go’, one of the worst. It will make you hate yourself and you will want to smoke crack.