Fly V Australia team

Get behind an Aussie pro team …

Robbie McEwen has officially signed up
McEwen Signs With Australian Super Team

Chris White is also looking to snap up some of the Cervelo squad (Heinrich Haussler, Brett Lancaster and Thor Hushovd)
link

Here’s hoping they get a PRO tour licence

From what I’ve heard they are not likely to get the CTT guys (most are already with Garmin) but… they did get Svein Tuft who is a MANimal…
Why - read this

I watched him race the indoor track in Vancouver and he could make it rumble like he was racing with ten other guys, even when he wasn’t. His old team (Symmetrics) was ‘that’ team at all the western canadian races, you know the one that nobody can really beat and has at least 3 solid favourites for each race.

i look forward to seeing how they go with signing more riders… more here

From what I’ve heard they are not likely to get the CTT guys (most are already with Garmin) but… they did get Svein Tuft who is a MANimal…
Why - read this

I watched him race the indoor track in Vancouver and he could make it rumble like he was racing with ten other guys, even when he wasn’t. His old team (Symmetrics) was ‘that’ team at all the western canadian races, you know the one that nobody can really beat and has at least 3 solid favourites for each race.

i look forward to seeing how they go with signing more riders… more here

They might have a certain ex-courier soigneur too.

I’ve also heard the CTT guys won’t be on board.

Great times for Australian cyclists.

Edit: Eustace Conway is a true MANimal. Check it out: The Last American Man

I know he was hoping that might happen… good for him (if it comes together).

Wow Blakey, that just blew my mind a little bit. Seriously, everyone who reads this thread. Take the time to give it a read. It’s awesome.