FOA instagrammers?!

Pretty sure I follow most everyone here now… SHOW ME WHAT YOU HAD FOR LUNCH YOU DELICIOUS BASTARDS

I am ‘dyldo_baggins’
Just posted my lunch for lemontime.

@rosscorr

I’m new, not sure if i’m doing it right.

Is there a way to have like a group tag that we can all submit to or something? I’m sure there are some rad things we all wanna share with eachother (I.E. Show me your god damn lunch). Alternatively, tag me whenever you post your food. I love food photos.

Take pic of any of these things and you are good to go:

• Cat
  • Kid
  • Lunch
  • Dinner
  • Pretty pattern in Coffee

#FOAbitchez

lol

is there a way to track it so it shows up on my feed automatically??

that, i do not know. everyone should look at it now…

Are you wearing one of these Rolly?

I demand everyone take the same photo and post it right now. I look a lot less happy in mine, but it’s okay cause I’m an angsty teen and this is Instagram!

Do the Android users feel pressure to catch up to the Iphone users who have had this app for a long period of time and have established followers?

I have a Blackberry, it doesn’t do anything fun.
Follow me on Twitter! @rhysyeomans

A thousand times yes. Gonna find so many cats to exploit for followers!

Done and hashtagged.

haaaaa can do!

I didn’t until I read a few blogs referring to us as something along the lines of “lamegramers who are ruining the whole community which used to be cool and exclusive”.

Also, what’s the deal with leaving the fake tilt shift off the android version? My photos are only half as arty as all you seasoned iphone users’ :frowning:

Can’t see it…?
A few of you have your 'gramz on private so you have to accept followers before people can actually see your shit, I’m pretty sure. Make it all public yo!

Fuck making it public, I had some newsreader from the US following me when it was. Maybe she loved fixxays, probably not though.

Just request my friendship @velodrone.

Already did giggle.

Lunch time, prepare yourselves people!

Cool and exclusive? Ha! I stopped following people because the ridiculous comments people would leave trying to get followers.

Yeah, being an iPhone user is so fucking exclusive. Bunch of dickheads.

Jealous much?