FOA Movie Night - PART TWO: The BBQ

Hey hey

It’s time for another movie night after the lolfest that was the first installment.

This time we’re running it in conjunction with the good people at The Electron Workshop and we’re going to have a BBQ for those that are interested!

Tickets are not required but there will be a coupla gold coins for refreshments (NO BYO PLEASE) and said BBQ, as well as a cheeky raffle for a yet to be determined prize.

This will be lowkey, relaxed, but heaps of fun. bad commentary will be welcome as well as the appropriate oooohs and aahhhhhs when required from the sublime directing from whichever film we decide to watch (i may even have multiple options and put it to a vote/trackstand comp!!)

So come on down to The Electron Workshop on Wednesday May 22nd for part two of the FOA Movie Night.

HOW EXCITING!!!

ROBBIE MCEWEN WILL EVEN BE THERE*

Robbie McEwen will almost certainly NOT be there, but that’s ok, dead legs will be*, and he’s a total babe.

**also unconfirmed

also, look how shit my flyer is!!

i used ‘courier’ font coz fixies n nat

I looks like a real alley cat poster, and can we hae a movie night in june just for me

what movie is playing?

PREMIUM RUSSSSSHHH!

#cantstopdontwanttoeither

looks sweet. i hope the movie is die hard 2 or demolition man. explosions are fun.

backed!

there will be many options, but most of them will be cheesy, decided by vote, or by trackstand/foot down.

or do people wanna know sooner rather than later?

Can I please get in on this via skype? I can sit in the corner on a computer… it will be like FoA chat roulette!

Props on the design as well. What program did you use? Quark 4.0?

what the fuck is quark?

i’m guessing you’re giving me shit, so skype access - DENIED

DAMN IT! He is clever the young rolly.

Quark was the program that InDesign replaced. It was pretty much the only publication software for designers back when I was a junior. It was shit, but there was nothing else at the time.

sounds perfect for me.

so i shouldn’t secretly think it’s awesome then?

This sounds like a fun event.

people wanna know now! fuck, you wouldn’t just rock up to hoyts and hope for the best, would you?

Mash.

you would if I owned hoyts.

A/S/L?

SXCfixay_skidder_69_yolo@gmail.com

Die Hard 2.