forsale

Mine got reset also and all I did was posted on various threads… man chill out Mods.

:frowning:

Semtex, yesterday, at least 20 threads had posts from you in it. Some very old, irrelevant ones too. Try to post things in not so much quantity, on threads which are still current. It’s the equivalent of entering a conversation and speaking very very loudly about something the group had stopped discussing an hour ago.

Thank you for saying what I was going to. But eloquently, and without snapping at the 666th n00b posting junk like an houseguest leaving a trail of detritus all over my house.

good word.

I really would like to be part of this forum as it is great but seems like you take it out on the noobs a tad hard. I will try and contribute more respectively, and thoughtfully hoping that one day I can recieve trading access.

Cheers,

Milan C

Like I said, you start losing patience after the hundredth time.

You will get access in 25 days from rego date, that’s the way it happens now. (In fact, you registered in March, so you have access now, PM me if you don’t and I’ll fix it for you)

Search before posting questions. Post in whole sentences. Tell Brendan how good looking he is and it’ll all be good.

Welcome!

Yeah ok just realiased I got access thanks, happy to be aboard…look forward to contributing and riding with you guys.

Cheers,

Milan C

can the mods make this sticky?
i think that would actually be really handy

no.

we don’t need to revisit the dumbness.

yeah but for future noobs

What if we make copypasta? a list of 50 things for noobs, shit like:
*stars wheels are shit, but they’ll get you riding
*you get trading access after 25 posts
*don’t talk shit about brendan
*visp frames are ok, but not super awesome
other shit like that.
We just post it whenever noobs ask stupid questions.

This is actually a brilliant idea!!! Make a sticky list with 50 most frequently asked questions, followed with a brief answer for each… this would be very helpful to plenty a n00b, as these questions are usually the reason they seek out these forums… Also it would be a lot easier on them as this would encourage less stupid thread creation and therefore less hate filled threads :slight_smile:

you can talk shit about me, so long as it’s funny.

for example, picking on my tendency to bin it whenever the path turns to dirt is just fine. or reminding me of the time that guy got so pissed off at me when i refused to pull a turn that he pushed in front of me and farted in my face. they’re both ok.

was that damoh?

There, I fixed it.

no. although i did something very similar to damoh the other day.

Next time you ride with Damoh. Undo his brake cables - he loves that.

my friend tightened up my brakes the other day, confused me greatly when the bike wouldn’t move.
Also, I’ll start a copypasta thread. Then create said copypasta jpeg, and distribute to all.

Just text him about it.

How do I know what my post count it?