free pies = lunchtime alleycat

where the fuck is a coles express im Melbourne CBD i just went to the one on elizebeth street but they wouldnt give me a pie the cunts

did u have the voucher?

Carlton or East Melbourne are your nearest options.

corse i had a fukn voucher

As if i’d walk in and demand a free pie without the appropriate paperwork, my shit was all in orders mans.

cunts.

[i]“Excuse me good man but may I please have one of those complimentary pies as part of your promotion- here is my printed voucher for your inspection”

'No"[/i]

Really? :expressionless:

Good time to use this (ripped-off from swobo - HTATBL)

they have a pastie listed, theyre generally more likely to be vegetarian than a pie.
Bet the crust has a hearty portion of tallow in it though…

anyone had the pastie?

Nope but they probably contain just as many lips and arseholes as the pies, only without the gravy. We’re talking cheap’n’nasty servo food here not the gourmet shit.

LOL

Oh but, cheap as they are, they’re still quite tasty and would make someone who’s going hungry very happy indeed. I’m not up for organising a proppa event but if you’ve got a spare minute this friday/saturday when you’re riding into the city to the pub/club or wherever, pick up a pie or two on the way in and swing by one of the food trucks :

http://www.melbourne.homeless.org.au/food-vans.html

Being hungry sucks and pies can help!

+1 great idea.

When I first read this thread, the first thing I thought was “gee, wouldn’t this be good if you were homeless…”
Of course my colleague at work observed they didn’t think most homeless people had a printer… :expressionless:

Yeah, ironic isn’t it? They’re only really “free” if you’ve got enough money to make coles interested in you. Obviously coles wouldn’t give them away for nothing if they didn’t make that money back indirectly some other way. For instance, now I know where a whole bunch of coles express stores are so I’m more likely to think of one of them if I’m nearby and need something. And I’ve shared a positive brand experience with coles because they so generously gave me something for free, purely out of the goodness of their wonderful hearts :cry:

Of course it wouldn’t be hard to print off a shitload of vouchers and hand them out at the food trucks instead… or under the clocks at peak hour… or in bourke street mall…

I took the challenge at Shell Traralgon today. 60% vegetables.
The only stuff I don’t know the origin of is: emulsifier 471/450, thickener 1422, colour 160a&c, anti caking 551, acidity regulator 331.

Order of magnitude worse than a Sugardough pastie, not that much cheaper if it’s not free.

I can’t believe you people- complaining about a FREE pie! :lol:

No lips and arseholes in the pasties

Ears & ballbags in them.