Friday Hypothetical

Not to be a dick about it, but wench is pretty much shorthand for slut/prostitute, and to “take” one means to root one. Student of mediaeval lit here.

isn’t that what drunk, boar eating kings did though?! i need to watch more game of thrones or something

I reckon the 60’s would be good.

yes. but as aaron said, pot kettle black. what if i hadda said I want to go back to the 80s and be in a hair metal band so i could rock out and get blowjobs from sluts. Cos thats what they did, right?

I want to go back to the 80s and be in a hair metal band so i could rock out and get blowjobs from sluts.

Is it ok to call them harlots?

Now we’re talking.

dammit.

The other day my dad told my sister she dressed like a floozie.

Good word.

i’d go back 3.5hrs ago

I’d go back to just before the big bang.

Otherwise I’d go to 10 months before JC was born… maybe Joseph would die in a carpentry accident and I’d get know Mary a little better. Then I’d by the father of the son of god. You do the maths.

I’d go back to 1985, so I could play ball for the Beavers. Man, I’d throw this guy some mad alley oops.

teenwolf_22.jpg

You guys should enroll in this course: Time Travel - Courses and Programs - The University of Queensland, Australia

To be fair, I think Joseph got the raw end of the deal there - the guy brings little JC up, presumably teaches him capentry, makes him the man he is - only for the kid to run off and form a little cult and then proclaim that God is his dad and not poor Joe. tough gig.

You reckon a “you’re not my real dad!” ever came up?

tell those bitches men were talking?

Offered by the Bachelor of Attendance.

if one can theoretically go back in time, can one go forward in time also? if so, take me to 2017 so i can see how i’m going with work.

oh, i assumed SanEsteban was talking about john cusack and thought it weird he knew john’s dad’s name.

Seriously? - If you could go forward in time, of all the things you could do - you’d go to 2017 to see how you’re going with work?