Friday Peak Hour

Not really - just saw your post on Road Grime.

I’ll be there giving you a cheer. GO RAW TOAST MAN!!! or do you prefer bread man?

Elite :-o Fuck me you’re keen! I know Darren (dp72) is racing in C, I’m looking at doing D-grade. We might well have someone in every class?

Does’ anyone know what condition the track is going to be? Muddy?

If it doesn’t rain I am going down with a hose.

Hey Dan - if you do race make sure you dress right for the occasion.

(lifted from Road Grime thread)

I could tell. :stuck_out_tongue:

It was too good not to share.

How did this become the cyclocross thread? It’s meant to be about crazy kids hitting traffic :cry:

Damn right. Bender you are sooo crazy

and he means in the literal sense

well and truly worked,

high five lochy

:smiley:

bows

are people riding this friday? I want to meet new fixie riders, riding by myself is getting old

Should be, last Friday turned into a few pints at the pub then work. Still had a bit of fun with the traffic on the way to work though. I’ll definitely be in the city Friday arv, have to see how I’m feeling as to how much riding gets done. Drop by Gear around 3:30- 4 ish some one should be there if we’re going for a ride.

Anyone else keen?

workin til 4 this week… mega devo. Thursday nite i’m down! no uni :slight_smile:

i managed to hit the traffic last week heading into albert st to meet some mates at fat lous. george st was chockers and it was quite satifsfying riding through the clogged up commute… so yeah, i can see the fri arv traffic ride appeal.

so i take it you work late night then marty?

Yeah I’m working 6-9 friday night. Bit shit but at least I get the worst of the traffic.

This thread was better when it was about cyclocross :stuck_out_tongue:

ITT CYCLOCROSS

:slight_smile:

Heheh. So pissed off I was still sick.

so about that cyclocoss

i told ya’ll this thread was now bout cyclocross :slight_smile: