Front Basket nets

ask blakey about the canvas bag that’s been at my house since he moved to tassie. maybe he wants to sell it…

Naw, I want to collect it when I can actually catch up with you rolu!

(how’s the 22nd of october?)

i’ll be canberra bound on the 22/10… doh!!!

I like my Terra Rosa bag, made to fit in my Wald. Tough canvas good enough? Way more capacity than those Swift Industries bags. I believe I paid $140 for mine.

Yeah I have been eyeing this one off. I was looking at this or something similar from Cordura.

In my opinion there is now only one net worth considering for your basket. Elasto Net – Delta Cycle

These things are fuckin great! Good for 137 and 139. Hasn’t died from over-stretching or UV like every other strap/net I’ve used.

Shameless plug, but they are usually in stock at Commuter.

Yo Ezy, if you want me to grab you one of these, i’ll be heading to Commuter to look at/buy some stuff before heading to your joint. let me know…

Cheers Roland. I might send you a shopping list.

cool. you have 1/3 of a hilux to fill should you wish.

Ooo… might get some coffee beans while I am at it :wink: You can spend the lead up time to the trip hunting and gathering bits from Melbourne for me. Donuts, coffee beans, artisinal sourdough, commuter bike goodies, craft beer…

preferably Industry Beans so i can get them from work :wink:

Market Lane…

you’ll be lucky, will highly depend on how well my 3 essays due next week are progressing…