Genesis

Picked this up this morning locally off Ebay, buy it now . 55cm sq, Superbe Pro hubs, bladed spokes laced to Mavic open 4cd rims with Criterium Super 700x 20 tyres, Sugino 170 cranks with look pedals, bars , stem and seatpost unknown with crap seat. Also came with assorted chainrings and new pair of Continental Grand Prix Supersonic tyres. Will keep for a while and if I don’t like the feel of it I’ll part it to help fund Kenevans project undertaken at the moment.

tidy… how much?

Always gotta know how much :roll: Don’t mind the Gypo it’s in his blood :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice find. Ride it hard.

interesting lacing combo on the rear.

how much??? :smiley:

I’d like to tell all but then if I part it later on some guys might think I’m an arsehole for making more than I paid. I bought almost identical wheels on the weekend for the same price as the whole bike ,so theres some indication. I was prepared to start at double what he wanted but when I asked the question he told me his price, Which I’m sure he would have negotiated on and I could have got it cheaper ,but I quickly left for an ATM.

Shut up bender :stuck_out_tongue: Merely just interested as that same bike in purple is sitting at ridgeways for $800 i fink.

This bike is purple to and changes green when light hits it.

She seems to have an invisible touch yeah
She reaches in, and grabs right hold of your heart
She seems to have an invisible touch yeah
It takes control and slowly tears you apart.

In the spirit of one-upmanship…

Do you like Phil Collins? I’ve been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn’t understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where, uh, Phil Collins’ presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group’s undisputed masterpiece. It’s an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don’t you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as, uh, anything I’ve heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your ass. Phil Collins’ solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and, uh, Against All Odds. Sabrina, don’t just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

Chill out Bateman

I saw this on eBay.

The description was terrible.

I hate the whole “I’m selling this for a friend I know nothing about bikes but ask questions”.

Get your fucking friend to give you all the details about it, because they obviously have some clue!

didn’t i see you at Dorcia last night?

nice wheels, tubular or clinchers??
I knew this bike would go cheap, had that feeling.

The wheels are clinchers. The guy was selling it for his girlfriend to make room for his gear , he just moved up from Melbourne. I don’t think he could have been bothered packing it up after auction.

How do you like the Supersonics? Many punctures?

love the pursuit look!!