Good cheap car mechanic in brisbane?

More of a bike commuter than a car driver so evidently I’ve let my car go unloved for too long… Does anyone know any good mechanics (just for a service) in Brisbane (possibly inner city if possible). It’s for an old 96’ Honda. Anyway, I know there are a few car enthusiasts on here so hopefully someone can help!
Thanks

I use Chris at Southside Auto Electrics in West End. Definitely recommend him and a quick Google search brings up plenty of other good reviews. I normally chuck my bike in the car and then head to the city on it, we always end up having a good chat about bikes.

https://www.google.com.au/#q=southside+auto+electrics+west+end&safe=off&lrd=lrd

I’ve just moved to a new mechanic, young guys (drift heads) but the workshop and office is spotless and I rate that. Did good work, good price and excellent communication.

Auto Xperts - car repairs - auto electrical - air con - diagnostics -more info‎
36 Brougham Street
Fairfield QLD 4103
(07) 3844 5594
autoxpertsmechaincal.com.au‎

I used to use these guys - a lot closed to the CBD. They look bit rough and ready/ old school but did good work on two of my cars.

Auto Brakesmore info‎
77 Jane Street
West End (Brisbane) QLD 4101
(07) 3844 1666

Only reason I changed mechanic is it’s a short walk home from the new guy.

Also this is an old neighbour of mine - rock’nrolla greece monkey kinda dude went out on his own. Legit nice guy and worth a shot if you want to support the little guy…

Ralph’s Garage - West Endmore info‎
41 Vulture Street
West End QLD 4101
(07) 3846 6036