Hanging shit on architects for a change...

It seems to be one of these design folly’s that has been conceived for the marketing photos, but serves no real function.

White walls are good when you’ve got kids. It’s easy to spot where your kid has been leaning against a wall and squeezing shit out of his nappy.

Ask me how I know.

Fair burn, but that was a little bit of featurism a long time ago. No longer trashing Harry but, white is pretty universal in old Sydney town.

Yea, but nah. Give me white any day.

This is hilarious, I had no idea of the Melb v Sydney architecture rivalry

Lols.

Last week my two-year-old was at daycare, took her nappy off, did a crap, then carried said crap around in a shopping basket. When the carer asked her about it, she responded with “it’s on the list”. She’s gonna go places that one.

Apologies to non-parents on here for talking about my kids and their shit.

ftfy

that’s fkn hilarious Dave. nice work Mabel.

… and we all get shitty if we get shitty if a firm form the other gets a plum job in your town - we all export to Perth that’s what syd and melb agree on.

We had a little library in Albury that we put in for the institute awards - but as we wouldn’t have got a look in in NSW so we had to convince the instutue that even though Albury is in NSW its culturally Victorian. We invoked the Barrassi line as a key reason

i’m with you there, pink is a shit colour for trams

I cant even be bothered hanging my bike on a rack, as I have to open a door and lift the 7kg beast up a foot.
It leans in the hallway, that hoist would get no use by me!

That kid is a genius.

+1

you’re on my list.

what list?

the shit list.

aw bummer. i came here to hang shit on architects. but i see it’s turned to literal shit.

I haven’t specified white for at least six years. Then again, I don’t do residential. Dunno if I should be thankful or not.

I bought a new white track bike on Sunday - does that prove white is the new black in bike architecture?