Has it peaked?

welcome.

something is missing from this thread though…

maths…

graphs…

bikes…

where is blakey?

I believe there may be a inverse correlation between dropoff in new members and sightings of Industrie fixies noted in Missed Connections…

:?

you mean to say Missed Connections isn’t a cruising thread

Too busy NJS walking around Brunswick.

ahh, there he is.

all is right with the world.

3 speed hub gears have got to have their turn don’t they?

Netmeeting at 1600 AEDST? I’ll fire up Grapher.

can anyone get ebay stats? listings with the word ‘NJS’ or ‘fixie’ in them? i think that would be an interesting trendline

I was also thinking the same thing recently, 10 speeds are defiantly the new black.

Even on this site there is more talk about road bikes, gears, some Cecil Walker wanker, lycra and just rubbish in general than there is about fixed gear bikes.
Its even clogging up the trader area :expressionless:

Google Trends:

Fixed Gear:

NJS

LOLz

yes! but you’re lucky i couldn’t find a good photo of your face. was going to piechart the fuck out of it!

I had been wondering about this recently too - maybe there is something in this ‘peak’ idea. Coming into this summer I thought I was going to see floods of fixies everywhere. But many people look to have gone the freewheel choice.
Perhaps this forum was the goto when people were looking to build their own, but now there are soo many off the peg models that users have dropped away a bit.

Alopecia?

No, just wispy facial hair. I did Movember in 2005 and grew the reverse hitler (hair either side of a big barren gap in the middle).

ha, from the simpsons 5 minutes ago- Bart: “Dad, can you buy a ten-speed racer?”

I’m riding a unicycle with my pants down, this should be every boys’ dream!