Help! GF's bike stolen in Carlton. Blue Gordonson.

Not sure if this is the right forum, but didn’t know where else to post.
Just got back from interstate and my gf’s bike is missing. It was inside her apartment block on Drummond St Carlton and has gone missing sometime in the last 5 days. It’s a blue Gordonson singlespeed, RPM cranks, 27" wheels with Michelin World Tour tyres, brown Brooks B18 saddle and cork grips. If anyone sees it, PM me please, Gary.

will keep an eye out, I live in brunswick. Should be easy to spot if it is being ridden

carlton is notorious for bike thefts, ive had two bikes stolen from that area.

i blame the commission flats.

best of luck tho

Housemate’s GF’s bike was stolen two months ago from inside her apartment fence. Over the weekend they were walking not two blocks from the apartment and saw the bike locked to a pole.
A phone call and a hacksaw later the bike was returned to its rightful owner, although it looks like it was in some kind of accident in the interim, bent wheel and guard etc.
There is always hope.

Just like Fitzroy, Collingwood, Abbotsford, Richmond, South Yarra, Prahran, St Kilda and South Melbourne?

i blame low social security, low minimum wage and high living costs and capitalism

“capitalism makes men desperate. desperate men act desperately.”
-emma goldman.

Woah. Anyway, no sign of the bike, so I think it’s gone off to bikey heaven. Ah well.

I blame being a straight up scum bag.