Honda jazz fixie hipster colab

Is that Matt Berry doing the voice over?

I found it hilarious.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha…

3 people i know are in this ad, including my mate liams bike (the blue potato’d one)

i actually can’t stop laughing at this.
“look at that f*cking hipster”

awesome

ps, real hipsters read this version of the penguin classics, not the orange ones

I’d be keeping that to myself… :wink:

damnit, my whole collection of penguin is orange, am i going to have to start over.
heaven forbid i be looked down on by hipsters

I know two people in that ad.

Those Aerospokes so hipster.

Getting a bike without quick release wheels into a Honda Jazz would really suck.

Meanwhile, I bet I could fit at least 3 times as many hipsters into my Falcon station-wagon. Maybe 4 times it they’d been dismembered and garbage bagged. Probably 10-20 times if they’d been cremated.

hahahaha, that was piss funny…

Comedy gold right there. Well played Honda.

Bike Snob’s onto it: Bike Snob NYC: Itineraries and Agendas: Bicycles at Work and Play

anyone else see page 15 of Beat magazine in Melbourne??

seems those pesky advertising execs are at it again with a full page advertisement titled “Apology to Hipsters”

quite clever

I read that at lunch today…very amusing.
Honda have done a very good job with all 4 of the jazz adds, all good for a bit of a giggle.

Can someone scan it?

i can only try. i went to their website but couldn’t find it…

EDIT: no i can’t. boss is lurking big time today…

Here it is. Its a bit hard to read though. This is the link to the non resized version. http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac20/johngoodnshit/HIPSTER.jpg

smug fucking marketing executives…

yes, clever

advertising execs are hipsters…

rich hipsters

what a weird commercial… but i like it and it was funny, and i didn’t get to see it good job on honda for apologizing tho

really??? I think you’ll find that the ‘apology’ is actually part of the ad campaign dude