How far does everyone commute to work/uni everyday?

11km from richmond to melb uni and back.

21km return to work. Often longer on the way back if the weather is nice.

10km each way, from brunswick to albert park. takes 30-40mins depending on how kind the traffic lights are to me.

40km round trip. At the moment I’m doing that 3 times a week on the fixed steed.

25kms to work

500m to uni, haha

EDIT: sometimes I still ride to uni even though getting out of my apartment building takes longer than the actual ride.

6k if i take the direct route. 35-40k if i’m feeling unlazy.

26km return, fixed

around 45km return fixed, but don’t do it everyday.

54k there and back, fixed

25km return, Elsternwick to Melb uni, fixed. When my bag is heavy it feels like a lot longer.

was doin 20 return fixed now doin about 15 fixed hopin to push it a bit more when i find my climbin legs.

Nearly six weeks ago I went from about a 25km roundtrip to 6-7km, and I’ve definitely gone up a pants size.

10kms each way preston to city, but then i work as a bike courier. 6.5kms each way preston to bundoora for uni.

8kms each way

+1 (I wonder if we can get black-rimmed glasses and beards in our next batch of icons?)

A rider in the change rooms the other week said he rides with a mate to and fromRingwood. They must have pretty stony gonads to ride to and from Ringworm every day, I felt more irrelevant than usual hearing that.

2.5km each way via Chapelli Street = Easy riding

Can someone graph all of these commutes? I’m thinking averages, pie charts, fancy graphics, etc…

Some bikely maps so we can race each others commutes and have a world champion at the end…

8ks each way. Norfcote to Southbank

7km Flemingon to the CBD.
Close enough that I can get out of bed at 6:00, have a shower and be at work at 6:40.