I Wanna Know You

I prefer not knowing who people are on here. That way, based on what people post and what they ride you can imagine what they are like in real life, and then when you do actually meet them its usually quite the surprise. Kinda like when I discovered ellepea wasn’t a girl.

everyone’s surprised when they find that one out :stuck_out_tongue:

here i am, breaking the world’s smallest FGB in footscray savers. (note how the aerospok matches my sweet shoes)

^^^ and that picture on the wall matches your face

this interests me, because i kinda do it too. any choice imaginings you’d like to share? i imagine spirito to have a beard, sir kev to be a portly older man (sorry kev!), and for most other users who i don’t know IRL to be 14 year old boys.

^ i reckon the doctor off triple j is bald, but i have no idea. no one show me a pic, it’ll ruin it.

at first i pictured you to look like :stuck_out_tongue:

this is me when i was in maine a few years ago

actually when i first moved to melbourne, i saw shifter dan at the ghetto cross and i thought that must of been brendan coz of all the talk of tats and the punk look, never did i imagine it was actually the skinny friendly guy sitting behind the desk taking rego for bogans day

that was me… brendan was the guy in the footy shorts and blue singlet being mouthy :wink:

my headphones are worse.

He mentioned pedicure … I could have had that done and wore clear nail polish.

I do … but it’ bugs me when it’s long so I clip it short.

Ahh that day… i think that was the day i met most of the Melbourne lads! Brenden and Nikcee fully bogan and Jams being Jams… Hilarious.

dude i was so keen on that when i heard about it but i’ve got a good mates 21st on :frowning: are there any group rides going on in perth?

are the full moon rides still happening??

Wow, I’ve never imagined anyone to be anything other than a blank face and a bicycle until I see them. Something wrong with my brain?

Also, I never thought ellepea was a girl, no girls on the internetz, etc.

Actually, the first time I met Brendan I was surprised how aerodynamic he was/is.

true. my head is quite pointy.

always rides going on. Did a small group ride last night, 70km’s!

Full Moon Rides are always on! every month, find the 2 bike jam pages on facebook.

And we usually organise midweek mash’s as we go. the pace is usually pretty brisk and usually minimum 40-50km’s!!!

me on the left at polo.

I scare the shit out of everyone at the local crits.