I'm not really an AFL fan but ....

See … I didn’t even know that. All I know if him is some TV game show program he does. Whereas I want Collingwood to win because of the song by the Strange Tenants, “Grey skies over holloywood” takes me back to my romanticized youth. Silly, yes, but no more silly a reason to support any other football team.

what the hell? WHY?

Probably because they have the best looking jersey’s.

i live in collingwood. it’s a den of slack.

i fear for your spirit.

essendon fan, so a collingwood loss on grand final is second only to us winning it ourselves on my excitometer

and i gotta go for the warriors, manly are shitbags

this.

Collingwood get to fuck.

Carn’ the mighty maggies!!!

i was in richmond the night of the gf last year. don’t think i’ve ever seen such uglyness.

living in richmond a few years ago and the day’s collingwood came to town were a whole 'nother level of horrid. most other taems were bad…but it was a true blight on society walking down swan st.

(edit - i do know some lovely c’wood supporters though)

oh man, why doesn’t this come as a big fucking surprise?

Swanston St the day before a Collingwood Grand Final…proof positive all around that brothers and sisters ought not to fall in love with each other.

Prefer to be on Swan St after a Collingwood loss than Corio after a Cats loss. Just sayin.

Proud pies supporter hoping for the best tomorrow but not confident. Did some footy hedging and put a pineapple on the cats.

THIS.

I used to live above a shop on Swan St, and GF night it was absolutely disgusting. I saw a tourist get pulled out of a cab and beaten (had to call the ambo/police etc. and stick around for a witness statement), my doorway reeked of piss, there was yelling and fighting and screaming all night.

Never Again.

Ive lived across from the G for over a decade now, you are all right swan street is dangerous on GF, I saw a swan fan get king hit one year and he didn’t make it back home, collingwood fans have gotten better over the journey but a bad rep will always stick, some think it’s a badge :stuck_out_tongue:

Essendon and hawthorn victories are ALWAYS the loudest St Kilda the quietest, north don’t play there much so you never see em. And for some reason calton supporters are the ones that seem to like to get their Wang out and piss on my mate garage door. Go figure.
I love the MCG.
C’rn the pies

Us Collingwood fans, are a rare, sophisticated breed, mostly composed of scholars and well mannered gentlemen.

2nd’d, and not having to put up with gloating parochial wankers.

Hey , if it’s good enough for Fev to do, it’s good enough for the supporters.

cold pies!!

i drowned my sorrows.

i’m severely paying for it today.