Iphone 4 or 4S advice...

I work at an Apple Store, and I can just say I am very jealous of those buying the 4S. I have an iPhone 4, which has been really good to me, and does everything I need to do especially with the iOS 5 update.

The iPhone 4S is really twice the phone/camera, twice as fast, FIFA12 on it plays so much better than on the 4, and the camera (still) is amazing and so much better in low light.

The video camera in the 4S is really what I’d like though, A video shot on the iPhone 4S on Vimeo and iPhone 4S / Canon 5d MKII Side by Side Comparison on Vimeo , tell the story.

That’s blasphemy. Playing fifa on an iPhone… you disgust me

I’d advise to get an android. Something HTC. I love mine, it’s fantastic. They’re going to take over the world.

i have a HTC phone for work. it fucking sux

what’s the point in making a touch screen phone with a shit touch screen?

it’s a HTC legend if that makes any difference

I love HTC model names. I have the ‘Desire’ (not the ‘Desire HD’ or the ‘Desire s’) and it’s actually friggin awesome. It takes a beating. Dropped countless times. Got it submerged in salt water once as well. It still works although it may be slowly rusting from the inside.

They seem to be hit miss throughout their model range and I only got one to promote a bit of market competition.

Just get a 4S so you can ask Siri stupid shit.

Who is Chuzx?

hahahahahahaha.

i also hate HTC for being responsible for that stupid fucking ad aired a million times during the TdF. i dunno how many times i wanted that stupid rollerblader to get clotheslined by one of the pedestrians!!!

That was one of the worst ads going during tdf. The roller blader and the sexy-eyes man. I honestly did not understand what was going on

So I updated my iPhone 4 to iOS 5, (and beside losing everything off of it until I get home tonight and sync with my home computer), it doesn’t give me the option to access the camera straight from the lock screen… is this a 4S only function…?

Here’s the link… Apple - iOS 5 - See new features included in iOS 5.

EDIT: You have to double click the “home” button (like you would to access the music controls), and then it appears. I can’t believe the apple forums actually proved worthwile.

I have a HD7 for work… And agree wholeheartedly. Well the touch screen itself works very well, it’s the shitty fucking menu system that makes no sense. It’s very tedious to make calls etc.

Emails are fantastic on it. Better than my i4 i think.

try double clicking the home button from lock.

it brings up the ipod buttons across the top, as well as the camera button in the lower right hand corner.

I’ve just made the move from iphone to a samsung galaxy s2 after owning iphones since they came out. It’s quite easy to see why it one phone of the year. Quick, customizable, easy to use (when out of the iphone frame of mind), expandable memory and thin/light as shit

Get yourself a samsung!

Yeah, that’s one thing that pisses me off about the iPhone, no expandable memory!

am now an Iphone owner. will possibly be hitting this thread up soon! for advice and/or help.

I now have a spanking new 4s…
now someone recommend me some good free apps,
downloaded ghouls and ghosts and that’s pretty much ruling my life.

Strava, cyclemeter, dropbox, eurosport, aleauge, pudding camera, instagram, Pulse (to follow all your blogs/google reader) in style!