Is it just me or...

Remember to keep some spare change in your pockets AT ALL TIMES!!! You never know - you might have to pay the boatman to ferry you across the Styx. Although you’d hate to get there and have them say “Sorry mate - from 5pm on its prepay only”.

I have no idea where i heard it, but I remember it was based around 16-17th century stuff (folks then were just as crazy as those egyptians).
Also, I heard that if you climb Uluru you lose your soul.
I didn’t go climbing that motherfucker, I kept my soul. Not that it’s worth much.

slightly o/t, but has anyone seen the film about the body farm? it’s a research facility for forensics, where they have this big ass property and they dump bodies all over it to study the effects of decomposition on human bodies… fascinating viewing.
there’s a massive waiting list for people wanting to donate their bodies to it. amazing place

that has always appealed to me, in fact i’ll be quite pissed if my organs aren’t donated to either people in need or science.
you don’t need your body after you die, so why not let someone else have the running gear?
(although i do want to keep a bit of cash to pay the boatman…)