It was only a matter of time before they made a Bike Messenger movie...

Must Watch: Joseph Gordon-Levitt in First Trailer for ‘Premium Rush’ | FirstShowing.net

In Premium Rush, a New York bike messenger (Joseph Gordon-Levitt) picks up an envelope that attracts the interest of a dirty cop (Michael Shannon), who pursues the cyclist throughout the city desperate to get his hands on the envelope. Jamie Chung (Sucker Punch), Dania Ramirez (X-Men: The Last Stand) and Aasif Mandvi (Ghost Town) also star in this. David Koepp, director of Ghost Town and Secret Window and writer of Jurassic Park and Mission: Impossible, is directing the film and also co-wrote the script with John Kamps (who also wrote Ghost Town). Premium Rush hits theaters on January 13th, 2012.

This has been going on for a good year I reckon.
I thought they must have shelved it.

hhmm. i don’t hate it. will watch.

Could be worse. At least it isn’t just Point Break with bikes instead of surfboards.

“You’re trying to tell me that the FBI is going to pay me to learn to ride a bike?”

“You’re a lawyer? Lawyer’s don’t skid.”
“This one does.”

needs more time travel.

Jack Casey (‘Kevin Bacon’ )used to be a hot-shot stock market whiz kid. After a disastrous professional decision, his life in the fast lane is over. He loses his nerve and joins a speed delivery firm which relies on bicycles to avoid traffic jams of San Francisco, is attracted to a fellow bicycler, Terri, and befriends Hector, a budding entrepreneur. Can Jack regain his nerve and his self-respect, and rebuild his life on a more sound basis?

The side ride under the truck was pretty rad. Wish I could do that.

please see the thread in the linkblog