it's business time

http://www.fixedgeargallery.com/2009/apr/6/JonathanLee.htm

this guy means business

haha, bikesnobnyc linked to that photo a few days ago as well.

He described it as meh

cyclinglawyer@gmail.com

lol

Haha

Now lets not judge people on their email account. :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah who would do a thing like that :sunglasses:

Kung Fu voice: “When you can look at this picture and not be a hater … then you are ready to ride.”

I know there’s been a few threads arguing what is cool only matters to the person riding the bike and if you like it then go for it…I said it.

But sometimes common sense needs to kick in. I don’t think that bike has one thing right with it. Definitely a case of not equal to the sum of it’s parts. Confused is another word that springs to mind :expressionless:

i find it funny that after all that extra stuff he has packed onto the bike, he still has crappy little pedals

Tri-bars are the worst looking piece of kit you can ever mount on a bike.

The gearing doesn’t look that big either. Must be quite windy where he rides.

Yellow always makes me think of Hummers.

People who drive Hummers get nearly five times as many tickets as the average driver, something the researchers attribute to the feeling of invincibility that comes from driving a rolling bank vault. “The sense of power that Hummer drivers derive from their vehicle may be directly correlated with the number of violations they incur, or perhaps Hummer drivers, by virtue of their driving position, are less likely to notice road hazards, signs, pedestrians and other drivers.”
And cyclists …

Hey he missed a spot.