just moved to melbourne. looking for flatland trick riders.

hahahahahahah!!! “to have egg on one’s face” - has a much clearer meaning for me now :))

You just won’t let that one die, will you? :slight_smile:
I’ll be happy to reciprocate tomorrow and let you see how it feels to have your well-earned breakfast stolen in front of your eyes from a couple of sniggering punks… :evil:

Yeah…punks.

too funny.

you looked like little kids when you realised “oops. this eggnbacon didn’t magically appear just for me?”

Where abouts do you guys go on your sat morn rides, or does it vary each week? And do you have to ride fixed? :roll:

It varies, depending on who’s there. But for maybe even a year now there’s probably been an average turnout of eight or so people. Seems to be never less than three.

You can ride whatever you want but you’ll probably get a couple of “what’s that noise?” attempts at humour.

Ahh cool, what kind of distance? Getting a bit bored with the normal Beach Road riding… will be looking for something different after ATB!

And as for the noise question, my answer will be that it’s me being soft and not paying attention to my HTFU wrist band :wink: That and the fact I don’t as yet own a fixie for the road… n + 1 is beckoning again! I wonder where I could store yet another bike

get some road wheels for the track bike Lisa :evil:

I don’t think anyone has a bike computer so who knows what the distance is.

What about the Langster? Isn’t the fork drilled on that?

the distance is around 30k’s. that’s for the first part of the ride… start to coffee and back to the city.
if you continue to ride it’s another 10-20k’s depending on who’s riding and the weather.

Good to know it isn’t a huge ride.

The Langster comp is drilled, but I want to keep it just for track

Oh and VX255 - I don’t want to ride a fixie on the road very far w/out brakes! :-o

Omar usually has a comp. As of today, I’m comp’d up as well. Yesterday’s ride was about 60km from start to lunch at the Yarra.

Rides can vary from 10km to 100km. There are many stops in-between and people generally leave at these points when they need to.

It’s pretty much up to you how far you want to ride.

Des

hey,
me and a couple of the guys would be keen for a pedal one nite. We’re no Cadence riders, but we love to have a hack!

sounds like a few of the crowd on here get out and have a spin at the museum, what nights are the regulars?

tonight 8pm

Wednesday (6.30pm) there’s a regular meet at the scary voices bridge at Birrarung Mar behind Fed [ ]. Tuesday (~8pm) there’s an irregular meet at the Museum for some tricks ans mad-skillz session.

“If you build it they will come” :wink:

Yep see you there. I really missed Saturday … looking forward to catching up with you punks.

Yeah I’ll coming along by after 8PM… show you how track standings done :evil:

Yeah lets get punkified :evil:

i may come. it means i have to leave in 20 minutes. i’ll make up my mind then

tonite was cool, nice to meet a few of you guys!