Keirin Fixie Custom Pista A+

SIGNED INTO HAMISH’S ACCOUNT…

Sucks aye. I’m alright, just super bummed, no bike, no money. Ehhh.

Went to the right of the car, and this dude just flew his door open, and next thing I knew I’m losing my shit at this guy.

I got his details, witness details, and now another witness from user sa_r.

This is going to be a pain in the arse though, guy says he doesn’t have insurance, I called him up and he’s saying it’s all my fault for riding too close to his car, and that the frame is fixable and not a write-off. He’s also telling me it’s not worth more then 300 bucks. I’m making a police report today, and I’m going to chase him up with that and a whole lot of quotes saying the bike is a write-off and unfixable.

Fuck this dude sucks.

Cheers for the kind words though people!

Pip, if its a matter of no bike = no income you can borrow mine for a while - might be a bit on the small size (55cm square) but you could put a longer stem & post on to make do -

I have other bikes in the stable I can ride…

pm me if interested.

Stu

it’s BS when people don’t take responsibility for their actions.

he should just admit he farked up.

worst case - you got thrown off the bike, and under a car, and dead - would that be your fault??

I had a dude hit and run on my car - witness + cops + lots of chasing the kent down, and him not admitting it, finally car gets fixed under his insurance. The the hail came and farked the whole car…

good luck.

How are you going with the lady who got you whilst on your red bike?