lapas and tapas 2.0

my self and SanEsteban rolled lapas tonight and it was very fun just like the old times so…
we are going to launch a lapas and tapas roll next Tuesday night meeting at the fox gates of the park at 7pm, and ride lapas via the 'braa finishing in randwick at the ‘spanish fly’ for a few beers and a post ride little snack
fixes are more than welcome, roadies too, lycra will be worn, the pace will be a little bit fast and if it’s wet then its all a no deal!
would be nice to see the old boys out for this and it would be kool to see a few new faces…

join us !

sk

Not tomorrow but next week? I’m in.

Working…

Yea next week not tomorrow night…
Dam nath that’s a shame!

yep!..will try & leave work early

Lol, we all should know by now that I work every weeknight! Every 2nd Wed night is the exception as thats my RDO. We could move this to the following Wed night (2 weeks from tomorrow) and I could go, but I wont be too bummed if I mis it.

In my calendar. Will try x10.

Ok… there has been a bit of talk about moving this too the Wednesday night instead… The Wednesday night rides have been a bit lame of late so kool with it… What cha think…

i’ve reconsidered… this is going o be more fun as a lycra geared ride so i retract the wednesday night idea… that would be bad form moving in on the wednesday night fixed thing…
so tuesday it will be.

taparouse yes please…

tuesday is good.

yea tuesday is good! a small group is better for dinner and a safer pace line.

any chance you can switch to monday?! i really want to go but cant make tuesdays ever

It’s always been Tuesdays it wouldn’t be right to Change that…

I may be up for this. If so, I’ll be all panniered up.

I have been speaking to few of the boys and we are going to do Lapas and Tapas Wednesday night, I hope this is okay for everybody.
Wednesday night needs a bit of a kick in the ass, it has been slowly deteriorating into too much drinking and not enough riding.
The plan is to meet at the Crix at 7pm for a 7.15 roll out to La Perouse, then onto the Spanish Fly in Randwick for Tapas.
The food is excellent and we are treated very well (courtesy of Zak) even though a touch sweaty and smelly.
I hope to see you there!:wink:

Cheers,

t3z

ok sooo…

we are still hitting this on tuesday for those that can’t do wednesday, my self stephan and maybe jono are in in…

and then the wednesday night ride is going to be the same ride…

( i like eating out!! )

so Tuesday the 31st of August we going to meet at the fox gates at 7… then we roll!

ok, so this is chopping and changing like a choppy changey thing. I’m in for Wednesday, unless the weather is rubbish, in which case I won’t be.

sorry jono it’s been all over the shop…
i’m going to ride big red if he wants to and i will be there tomorrow night if the weather holds…
which BOM reckons it will!

Good ride, good food!

Great ride good company!!