Leader 735tr

Haha I enjoy the hate, I went to lurk his fb since I am bored and creepy and wondered what he rode to have such an attitude. His comment has been removed!

looks so tough man!
i want a hed 3 so bad

fuarkkkk I like this frame more than my dodici.

Ha! Even the bar angle is exactly the same.

Still looks rad though.

Those dodici frames are so nice man, probably of a better quality than leader also.

Haha yeah I cringed pretty bad at the comparison photo! I have actually angled my bars up since I took the photo, I was fairly excitable and took photos as soon as the wheels were on. Immortalising bike on the internet > Having it set up properly.
I do like Emi’s bike though. Maybe I should get the stickers out =P

Looks awesome mate, the 735 is a sexy frame.

I think you should get rid of the hed decals on your rim, and get the one emi has on the spoke!

I was actually wanting to pull them off but I am to lazy. Was it Brendan wanting custom decals for his shamals? Would be cool to do something similar but with the hed logo.

I think I would get “FRED”.

This thing looks pretty fricken badass

haha gotta pick something out… nice build though, bars are pretty low but if it comfy then balls

Oh man that would be perfect!

They are pretty low but yeah it feels good, anytime I ride my other bike which has a fairly upright position I get a majorly sore back. It is even worse when climbing.

Straight Hedge

What are you, a landscaper?

If I had anything to do with landscaping I would do that haha
Maybe I should get in to landscaping just so I can justify getting the decals made.

Leaders are so nice,
I want to get some zipp style ones with Hipp but i don’t have any wheels deep enough.

Get some of those Taiwanese 88mm carbon clinchers! Could get a set built up for about $500 I reckon.

$475 for the wheel set posted from alibaba. That’s with generic/formula hubs lol

Damn at that price I might get a set for my next build.

classy bike, thoug i would have liked to see you on a size up, with the upside down stem and jacked seat a long ride is gunna hurt man.

We’ll see. I always find it more comfortable being more over the bars/weight on my arms. Like I said in a previous post I get mega back pain in more upright positions, could have something to do with my back being fucked since I got hit by a car a few years back.