Levi's 'Commuter Series'

Do they make 'em in girls sizes?

Levi’s - The official store for Levi’s Jeans, Tops, Jackets, Shorts, and Accessories.

Do you know where i can get them here in Sydney? Thx.

anybody managed to buy a pair online? urbanoutfitters won’t ship here.

not sure about the iphone being stored in the guys arse-crack

here on april apparently…

http://levis.com.au/commuter

I’ll holla when they’re available here in Sydney … should be soon.

//youtu.be/W3A7Q86zMlg

and not a helmet in site

They have a display down at 1000 pound bend, saw them setting it up.

yeah, levi are sponsoring the bicycle fashion show… they were selling for about $70 on urban outfitters at the start of the year, but no shipping to australia. i expect the aus retail markup will still make the online US purchase and redirection financially viable.

I spoke to a bloke at the Levi store in Chatswood on the weekend. He explained that the shipment from the US had been delayed and they weren’t expected in Oz until early May.

The wait continues… <sigh>

ok… seeing as though there is quite some interest in these jeans… time to put in my two cents…

i purchased these last year august when they first came out…

pictures:

copy&paste of a mini review i did of them on my fb:

REVIEW:

Definitely a tight fit but with most skinny jeans you’re supposed to get the smallest size until the top button physically can’t do up… so these are perfect… i got 32x30 which is perfect length but when you roll up to show the 3M tape… it is tiny tiny bit shorter than what i would have liked… but i guess it’s good because now there is no jean to get caught when riding…

The material is sooooooooo fucking comfy… definitely won’t get jeans this stretchy anywhere else… hats off to levis for that… even comfier than all the cheap mondays i have…

Unfortunately got the version where there is no zip pocket across the rear top of the jeans but i heard when there is nothing in it it bulges out… so not fussed there…

Anyways time for a ride WOOOOOOOOO… laydahzzzzzzzzzzzzz

UPDATE: OMG it feels like im not even wearing jeans when riding…

FIRST RIDE: I rode to the city in the rain… and damn my vans were soaked and felt heavier than my entire jeans… so they must have repelled the water as when i got to the city it was dry as… absolutely stoked :smiley: best pair of jeans EVER!!!

as you can see i was over the moon with my purchase so pardon the “twoyearoldonasugarhigh review”

anyways… down to business…

this is how i got them for around $100 a pair…

every so often you will find that the Levi’s US online store has “Free Shipping on orders of $100 or more” and as they are only $78 a pair, what you have to do is find a friend(s) that want a pair as well and then use the following USA to AU shipping agency (below) to order them… obviously the more people you get… the more you will save on what the shipping agency will charge you… if you only have two people… it will end up being around $100 a pair…

Price USA | Shop where you want

Im amazed it’s taken so long to get these to Aus. The first press release was nudging 12 months ago - such a long time in this day and age…

They’re in at Deus Cycloworks in Bourke St. Surry Hills. (02 9331 1891). Only the chino’s (not the denim). I think either they stuffed up the order or we there wasn’t enough denim to go around (bought by bigger retailers etc).

Haven’t even got my own pair yet and sorry I can’t do a hook up but I can send them if they’re not available locally to you. I’m only there a few days a week though so Pm me if you’re keen, I’ll set aside a pair for you and can arrange payment with a Credit Card over the phone + express post. Sizing: you’ll have to do the guesswork yourself. All you Sydney peep’s can head in try 'em yourself. We have the Black, red and blue chino’s and also will be getting some denim jackets too but they haven’t arrived yet. They’re displayed around the corner from all the other clothes (as the staff). From memory I think we have 2 of each size and sorry I don’t know what the cost is but am pretty sure it’s nowhere near what it costs in the states. Like Apple, Shimano etc etc Levi’s wholesale prices here in Oz are about what the retail prices in the US are so unfortunately there is no bargain to be found here. You can however try them and buy them today which suits people’s like me who can’t buy jeans online as I’ve got it wrong too many times.

For those of you who think nothing of buying O/seas and saving some $'s there’s plenty places to get them including this place here …
Levi’s Commuter 511 Skinny Chino Trousers Black at ShopStyle

For the mods here: Pm me and I’ll ask the boss for a hook up for ya’ll because you’ze special :wink:

Looks like I’m off to the Levi’s shop tomorrow! For a look see!

Not a huge fan of the 511 cut, but gotta be better to ride in than my 595’s!

If it hasn’t been posted yet, there was a sign for the Commuter Series just inside the door at the Levi’s store at Melbourne Central today. I didn’t go in and take a look, so can’t report on what is actually instore. Worth taking a look if you’re interested and willing to battle the teenagers at the mall.

Saw them a couple of days ago, $130 for a pair in the Melbourne Central store.

I like the look of them, less “nappy” like than the Creux shorts, which were a dream to ride in, but just weird to walk around in.

Only had the chino’s in Perth. Not interested in more chinos.

if you wanna do this henri ill be interested…