Mad bidding war for a conversion

I’ve got their M.O. sussed.

classic, who did it?

Q: Hi, just wondering why the bike has been re-listed after it sold last week? 05-Oct-09
A: For some reason persons biding on the bike at the end were FUCK WITS that didn’t want the bike, they just wanted to fuck me around. Sorry to all the real bidders
Q: was this returned by the other buyer? 05-Oct-09
A: NO. The winner which was styx066 never replied to my emails and never contacted me, same with the person I gave the second chance offer to, dodgy f@#ers.
Q: Wasn’t this same ride up just last week? Same one right? 05-Oct-09
A: yes it was, but for some reason the winner never got in contact with me, he just didnt want to respond. i believe he is another that sells bikes on ebay is out to f
&%k my s#!t up

i asked him how he removed the lugs without the frame falling to pieces and all i got back was this.

Thank you for your interest, I am flattered you take the time to send me messages. But life to short to waste any more time on a parasite, so happy cock sucking and fag licking.

I am quite offended. :roll:

please send more questions

very temping…

we all have a moral obligation

You cant even compare a Vigorelli with this piece of shit, I would say a trillion times better and the same bidder bidding on the frame, sounds like two accounts under the one name and some inside bidding going on to up the price! That is some dodgy stuff.
Ebay fraudulent where are’t thee?

its funny that he left positive feedback to the ‘non paying bidder’ but with a negative comment? lolz all round.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200367664432

his last bike went for $810.00 with 33 bids

im the leading bidder atm :wink:

They’re effectively tapping into the fixie market I guess…

well spotted… very funny

lol, I love time wasting,

He also has a website, it is just somewhat lacking.
http://www.royalrecos.com.au/

I love how majority of the photos have nothing to do with his POS conversions.

To: royalrecos
Subject: dr_necessiter has sent a question about item #200391188842, ending on 12-Oct-09 16:48:39 AEDST - SINGLE SPEED FIXIE FIXED GEAR BIKE
Sent Date: 06-Oct-09 20:01:29 AEDST

Dear royalrecos,

Hi, you make some sweet bikes. Thing is I’m about halfway between a 55 and a 56, do you know good frame builder that could shorten all the tubes by 5mm for me?

• dr_necessiter

eBay eBay sent this message to Arnold Necessiter (dr_necessiter).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.
Seller has responded to your question about this item
Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn More.

Dear dr_necessiter,

ha, very funny you got me. dick

• royalrecos

Q: I’d like to bid, but am afraid that if I don’t pay within 24 hours you’ll pass out another 2nd chance offer. How long did you give the previous buyer to respond before you 2nd chanced it? How long would I have to respond & pay? 06-Oct-09

A: I gave the winner a total of 5 days in which to contact me, I sent 2 massages to him with no response. I understand people might need time to organize funds but I would at least appreciate some kind of response letting me know what their intentions are.

after ‘2 massages’ no response? well that is rude! (but perhaps why he still left positive feedback!!)

Dear royalrecos,

Well continue to be flattered. It has being brought to my attention that you left positive feedback for this supposed ‘non paying’ ‘bidder’. Why is that?

Also you didn’t answer my question, how did you remove the lugs without the bike falling to pieces?.

I am so sorry to waste the precious time of an expert con-artist such as yourself, but i simply must know.

I am also most disappointed that my questions have not appeared on your ad. Please amend this.

Kinda regards

Got any rides you have put together, would be interesting to see what I’m up against, or are you just all talk

• royalrecos

Dear royalrecos,

You didn’t answer my question, how did you remove the lugs without the frame falling to pieces? I am quite intrigued.

Oh, the website needs alot of work, it is somewhat lacking.

What is it about my bikes that has your panties in a bunch I really dont understand were all this is coming from, are you really that much of a fuck tard that your whole life revolves around bikes and hanging shit on other bikes, it’s a fucking bike get over your self

• royalrecos

reply pending, i think i might let him know he is dealing with a 16 year old who is on school holidays sometime soon.

seriously who gives a shit :roll:

lol maybe im the only person who found this funny but ‘lol’

Has anyone told him about the existance of this thread? Last time we did it turned out to be quite funny. :-D…

Ok i’ll do it then.