Mad Bike Share Skillzzzz - 29/10/10

check-mate
pants in socks and all

this is gonna be fun

I loled…

i’ll rock a suit for this

the dress code is quite simple, anything that makes you look completely out of place on a share bike.
this includes but is not limited to the following
full lycra (preferably in gaudy 80’s team colours), heavy metal jumpsuits, 3 piece suits, wedding gowns, any outfit from latfh.com, cosplay costumes, early halloween outfits and mankinis

the dresscode will be strictly not enforced

7/11 helmets, highly encouraged (not only for safety, but for lulz)

day to day wear for a majority of fixed.org users…

YYEEEESSSSSSS!!!
glad someone’s organised this. been thinking about it for a long time.
(though not thrilled about the timing given it’s end of semester and the amount of beer i’m already scheduled to drink that weekend)

Awesome. Any excuse to pull out the bag of fruit.

long socks and sandals here i come… especially when teamed with an andy sipowitz (NYPD Blue) approved SS dress shirt and tie.

Skin suit here I come…

Really looking forward to this

On discussion with Max, I have decided to do this in bibs only.

do we need to hire the bike before we meet, or is it done mid-race??

You will need a blue bullet with you at the designated meeting point. It’s not a race, but there will be competitions along the way.

ah sweet.
i thought i might have an advantage because my girl has a year-pass so i wouildn’t have to stuff around with a credit card mid-ride…ah well.

Just tested clothing for size…lower half would fit right in with the Audax crowd. 9 days of epic leg presses is needed to fill them out cause I sure as hell can’t grow a Audax worthy beard.

ps, If anyone is keen to join me, I’ll be scouting more locations for stops this sunday. this will involve riding aimlessly around for several hours stopping at various pubs and sampling beers. (it’s serious work)

Time and place to meet?
I’m up for riding around aimlessly (it’s my second favourite thing to do).

on a fuckin friday!!!
man you guys suck. will try to get this off but i dunno

This is going to be a LOL.

Make sure to set your saddles knee-bendingly low, and ride in the lowest gear possible - as i’ve yet to see a bikeshare user riding in any other fashion

Argh, not on a fucking friday!

Out because of being in hospitality.

if i can get work off and the weather is nice i’ll join you, but you gotta rock road/MTB shoes!