Madison Time!

(did i forget to mention that during the night a. padre will be providing coffee and b. i will have full microphone and ipod control? that likely means wu-tang / me saying “crikey” a lot)

How long will the A Grade madison take to complete? I’ve got an indoor soccer semi final tomorrow night, I’ll do my best to come and watch at least part of the madison.

you’ll get there, don’t you worry about that.

Am aiming for some good madison heckling… ill be there around 8:30.
I am protesting the (self)exclusion of Team Handsome and wont be bringing signs.

Ride home, eat dinner, drive to Thornbury, heckle A-graders, drink coffee. Sounds like a sweet Tuesday night. Im in.

I’ve got girlfriend hours tonight, I know I won’t be able to talk her into sitting at DISC freezing for an hour or two.
My teams not racing anyway.

is DISC heated?

I’m not sure, but it never seems to be cold.

It is in summer.

In winter it’s like an Antarctic breeze blows through. Bring your duvet suit.

lets just say that during winter, the heating comes from within you.

the coffee should help with that.

After my lunch the warmth may come from within and waft amongst the people…

coffee,racing,crew and bad jokes made for a good evening,team italy smashed it,i cant remember the guy with the araya rear disc but he was a machine,and also the young guy who always took off with about 6 to go laying on his bars was also a weapon.

A couple of average photos, stymied by a flat battery as the madison started. Watching’s more fun anyway.

Flickr

Pop it up!

the guy with the araya disc was dale parker, who also has a world record next to his name.

perhaps you’re also talking about his partner? because he was also smashing it…

the guy with the araya disc was dale parker, who also has a world record next to his name.

perhaps you’re also talking about his partner?