Malvern Star Conversion

^^ that’ll just give him mad headaches^^

dude you’ll grow into it, but maybe not for a while. Maybe post in the wanted section for something really small for you to kick on for a while.
That said, when I was your age a few years ago, I was riding my first road bike, a 54cm hallmark, with the seat dropped cos I hadn’t hit my teenage growth spurt yet.
Also, big clearances mean big tires. Big tires mean smashin’ up and down gutters.

I’m interested in the Daynes Giant frame just Mum says that the house/garage is gonna get too cluttered if I store a frame down their. Looks like a no Dayne…

Problem with his frame is that you won’t be able to get the chain tight enough so it doesn’t fall off the sprocket/chainring though mate.
Maybe your mum could let you trade your frame with someone then? I mean, an old malvern star doesn’t hold too much bartering potential, but it’s always worth a shot.

Get car washing and save hard those new ones on ebay are under $200,
This will do till then.

I’m not sure what you mean. Does this mean that it isn’t gonna work?

your malvern star frame will be fine. an alloy frame with vertical dropouts will be too much of a headache to bother with for your first build.
also , since the frame will be too big for you, get some shorter cranks, your legs won’t have to reach as far to turn the cranks.

Isaac…maybe leave this thead alone until you’ve got the bike finished.
YOur thread on the other forum is 6 pages long and no finished pics yet either.
You don’t need two threads doing the same thing.

a lot of terrible advice in this thread. this, however, is excellent advice. when you have a specific question, post it in ‘help’.