MASH Capoforma Gear

I sent an email to the dudes at MASH San Fran yesterday to find out if they were getting any new vests/bibs/shirts/warmers at any point soon. To which they replied quickly, informing me that they would have new stock in within 24 hours.

Which means that today, when I casually went to check out their store… The site had been updated and all the gear is ready for sale.

And OH BABY the new outfits look nice.

But everything that one drools over has it’s price.

Still, I’m considering purchasing a few items as a solid investment. Anyone keen? Maybe we can see if they’ll package a whole bunch of stuff together for us.

Oh yeah… the link.

MASH STOREROOM | Welcome

You sure that’s not the Mash Mardi Gras outfit?

For the package:
MASH HISTOGRAM STICKER SET
MASH HISTOGRAM T-SHIRT by MASH-SF- Medium
and wow that stuff is expensive

Is it, really? Considering that this kit is 20% below retail and is the same stuff… maybe you just don’t know what good cycling gear is worth?

The MASH kit actually looks alright.

haha just read the mardi gras comment…

yeah, but considering that Cadel wears a jersey with gay pride stripes … this ain’t so bad :wink:

BTW, I wanna be a MASH hater but this kit is cool. I actually like it a lot, I think it’s a neat design.

When the same designer is also working with ‘Spartacus’ on the design of his probably/maybe/could be TdF bike you can expect something quality. Same guy is the ‘brand director’ for Globe bicycles which although i dont like the components, i do like the aethetics of the urban/non-fixed design.

When the same designer is also working with ‘Spartacus’ on the design of his probably/maybe/could be TdF bike you can expect something quality. Same guy is the ‘brand director’ for Globe bicycles which although i dont like the components, i do like the aethetics of the urban/non-fixed design.

this is actually quite excellent design

I think this finally proves that i know nothing about design, because i really dislike that kit.

Interesting kit, but do not like this… (if wearing a world champ jersey when you didn’t earn it is in bad taste, what is this?)

and a hearty “meh” from me.

what is mash now anyway? they made a dvd, went on a ride with lance, did the ToC. now they’re a fashion label I guess. good luck to em.

cock rings for Mardi gras?

I’m hella ghey for MASH (see what i did there, hella and SF…? Hey? Hey?), and I really dig the new kit.

Yeah I think its a lot better than lots of cycling apparal thats available, dont think I’d buy it though…

Those wrist bands? Oh they’re very special and well thought out in my opinion.

Firstly, they’re brightly coloured and are worn on a generally highly exposed part of your body. This is so that when you are speaking to a girl wearing a floral dress and doc martins, she will undoubtedly ask you what it’s for. To which you must reply “They’re the colours of like bike riding. I got it 'coz I’m heaps into faxes. I mean like friskies? Fixies. Fixes. Fixies. Whatever.”

Secondly, they’re friendship bands. So that you can remind yourself that you have friends.

Thirdly it tells people not to mess with you because when you’re wearing it you fight like Cadell Evans. Bad ass.

ps I wish they had have released these before the Aussie dollar plummeted. God damn volcanoes. Always ruin the good times.

I thought we were supposed to be blaming the greeks?

said it in 1

it’s so refreshing when a new member says something smart and funny. thanks patch, i particularly enjoyed the friskies bit

Mods - help.