MASH Capoforma Gear

kinda questionable when you type “gay bicycle” into google and this is what you get:

i nominate patch for new member of the month.

Seconded.
Also, can we get a word substitution: fixies to friskies.

I do love my fishes…

I like.
Next pay check i think i might nab it! warmers and all.

Me? Really? Awww shucks.

patch, what advice would you give to other noobs?

or lukeR, for that matter?

yet to see any evidence that LukeR can work with advice!

These limited edition MASH framesets are hella cool:

Didn’t see those. But agreed. I prefer that colour scheme on a frame than on a kit.

Carried.

Can’t help you with the word sub, ask nickj.

+1
It works really well on the frames

Anyone gone to the final checkout stage to see what the shipping will be? My filters aren’t letting me access their email either.

Burn someone within your first 10 posts.

I went to try and work out the shipping costs… but it’ll only calculate them for you once you’ve given them your credit card details… But I don’t want to give them my credit card details until I know the shipping costs. :confused:

Oh and if you were wondering why it’s relatively cheap for capo gear… It probably has something to do with the fact that the listed prices don’t include tax. Sneaky sneaky.

As for the frame… Yeah it’s cool. I’m a sucker for the geo of the mash/cinelli. But I think I still prefer simple 1 or 2 tone frames.

+1

if the new kit is a play on the world champ stripe then see

“RULE 16:
Championship and race leader jerseys must only be worn if you’ve won the championship or led the race.”

and if its not then it’s a play on the pride flag…

only a hombre would be ‘bum rushing’ this gear.

From the mash site:

"The kit’s pattern derives from a histogram - a pictorial representation of the distribution of colours in a photographic image.

Guess that means just because it has a few colours on it doesn’t mean it’s a world champ jersey or a gay flag.

kinda does…

Sorry guys, fixed that one up there.

just came here to post this, these frames look great!

then why do i keep seeing them on beach road?