McLACHLAN, Galaxie

Tell me about it, and don’t see the rule, just check my sig

seat adjusted…
and day time photos up in the original post as well as on my flickr

he’s much more attractive in real life.

looks great, what size is the frame? It looks huge, if you ever want to sell it then i shotgun it haha.

where did you source the f30’s from? good deal?

H Plus Son — Shoppe

yeah they are pretty cheap considering what your getting

cheers…downer on the shipping! but nicer than deep v’s! tempted…

you’re not selling those yellow things are you? my girlfriend wont stop raving about them

parts list? Are you clsoe to getting the h+sons built up?

yeah im about to put the yellow wheel set up in the parts section, pm me once youve seen the post and all the info and the price if you are still interested i will bump you to the front of the line, but wait till i post all the info up.

hplus son and phils are on been rolling around all day parts list and new photos to come… in about an hour.

Oooooo! I won’t lie, I’m a little bit excited.

bump all done and photos up in first post

THAT’S IT, I’M BUYING PHILS!
So good man, so good.

DAMN GENE… that is fucking nice!

Hot, damn! I think you’ve just convinced me to get a Phil Wood for my new rear wheel.

just a bit perfect

cheeers guys i love feeling love, considering ive been building a new bike since november last year and the amount of parts i’ve bought and resold sue to changing my mind or things just not working over that time im glad to have it done

man the time you spent doing it all right really shows man, it’s fucking sweet!

Now build up the Merckx! :slight_smile:

AAARRRGGHHHHH NOO!
i got paid this week and for the first time in ages i didnt feel poor straight away… i was like ‘wow i have money and i dont have a single thing i have to spend it on… im gonna do food shopping!!!’

i think im gonna take a couple of months off before i start on the Merckx

AAARRRGGHHHHH NOO!
i got paid this week and for the first time in ages i didnt feel poor straight away… i was like ‘wow i have money and i dont have a single thing i have to spend it on… im gonna do food shopping!!!’

i think im gonna take a couple of months off before i start on the Merckx