McLACHLAN, Galaxie

THIS IS REAL NICE!

street ride only or are you planning to take it to the track?

i love the f30, there way better than deepvs with the side wall.
Where did you get yours from? also are these the high polish or chrome finish?

haha yeah that seems fair enough!

The bike looks badass! you did it justice, a top class project!

cheers buddy couldn’t of done it if you hadnt sold it to me though haha

yeah they are high polish finish, i got them from the hplus son web store

street/track ride im still trying to figure out when i can get out to the speed dome in midland with my already fucked up work and soccer schedual

Gene, I just realised that you should have called it Craig…

eh?? some old school fixed.org.au in joke im missing here???

gene, farkin hawt. Really nice contrast, sets of the blue sparkles.

10 char

oah fuck fuck fuck! dude that was the first cd i ever owned!!! i used to love ‘mona’ and ‘rolling’(or rock and rolling or something like that)
hahah awesome

woah, those wheels, and i always loved the black drops, did you get the sparkle version?

Looks really nice man. So you ocming to Melbz?

thinking end on july got a freind in perth away till then so gonna wait till he gets back till i mak the move

gene, were you headin up fitzgerald this arvo? about 530 splittin traffic?

yep was me, hope i didnt cut you off!

one black audi driver is pissed right now hahaha

haha not at all, i was sitting in traffic pissed off that some dickhead that cant observe the parking signs! clearly says no parking 4-6…dumb bastard caused that jam.

I saw you zip pass then the quick flash of the sparkle and thought it must’ve been you!

this bike has had alot of different builds over the last 2 and a half years, from street fixie to all pourpose track machine,

i have just started riding this thing on the street again for the first time in well over a year, and its been good fun,

here’s my current build that i’ll be riding the 300 on (http://www.fixed.org.au/forums/f17/fixed-300-neville-march-9th-27108/)

nice!

I think this thread pretty much sums up the past 2 years of fixed. First: ridiculous NJ pro with deep drops, all matchy match parts, clips and straps, no brakes (no criticism - dope bike). Then two years of riding roadies. And now: no more matching parts, horizontal stem, road drop, hoods, brake, clipless pedals, computer, and a front c24 borrowed from your road bike.

Pretty much sums up my last 18 months.