[MEL] Brunswick Swap Meet - Sun 26th Oct

Swap meet at the Brunswick outdoor velodrome on Sunday 26th October, midday to 4pm. All welcome!

Yay! A swap meet on a Sunday for once.

I am looking forward to this. So close to my house.

what he said.

Quick update on this Sunday’s swap meet:

• Kiosk will be open - selling drinks, icypoles, lollies, pies and sausage rolls.
  • Bike Polo demo games around 2pm
  • Heaps of new and used stuff to browse or buy
  • MTB/Track/Road/Street/Fix/Post-punk/R&B/etc etc
  • Stalls are free, just get there early to get a good spot.

Everyone welcome!

Midday - 4pm - Harrison St Brunswick

http://brunswickcyclingclub.com/post/2008/09/pre-season-swap-meet/

post-punk. sweet!

I’m so going

Big thanks to Nath and Dave for their time at the Swapmeet on the weekend. Great social day with top weather. Not sure where all the stall holders were. Hope to see more for the next one.
Evan

I dragged my girlfriend along and she said the party pies were the best she had ever eaten.

Stupid 14hrs of double shift in one day :x

:slight_smile: mmm those party pies were good. You can thank Turbo for them. Bought specially from his Vietnamese contact in Knox.

Thanks to everyone that came along - it was a great afternoon. Keep your eye on the Brunswick CC web site for more events (and party pies) out at the Brunswick Velodrome over summer - including Saturday evening enduro racing coming soon.

Yeh, so what did you buy, was there bargains to be had? :-o :?

I got a new in the box Selle Italia SLR for $50. That’s a bargain right there!

I got an old badged Cinelli stem for $40. Pretty happy.

I bought 50c ice lolly. 50c!! Amazing, it was like being 15 years old again!

Yeh, I couldnt make it and I’m building a bike as well and I just love ice lollys especially red or green ones, so a bit dissappointed really

I had every intention of being there it would have been good to meet a few of the people here as well as Brunswick members plus i’ve got some stuff to sell, but alas i was ripped away for wedding planning only after i got a ride in first.