[MEL] Lilydale - Warburton - COG cafe Sun 11th Feb

I know we tentatively said the 4th… But Des is away till the 8th Feb, and it would just not be the same without him… SO:

Sunday the 11th February: Train to lillydale, ride the Warburton trail, return to COG cafe for coffee and muffins, then train home for a few laps of the Boulevard (heh).

Anyone interested in coming please PM or email me: nathan at undershorts dot org, or just rock up on the day. We’ll post a meeting time closer to the day. As usual - everyone welcome, and bring a friend!

i have a friend who just started working at cog - she is german, her name is doris - if you see her, could you freak her out and say hello from me? :slight_smile:

Why you little…

Always organising rides on days I already have another one planned…

shakes fist

9am Flinders St. Station - On the train

For the 9:06 to Lilydale, front carriage. Meet us there or somewhere along the line. If you can’t find us, sms or ring 0404 622 272. Hope to see you all there :slight_smile:

Aplogies to anyone that was going to just rock up - This ride is off :frowning: Not enough interest - hope we can do it again some other time.

Oh darn…

Just got back from the TT… was gona ditch the race bike for the fixie and head up there to meet you guys…