[MEL] Melburn Roobaix 2008

9/15, theres me hidden away behind the guy with white tee and helmet!

Great day. Great footage and photos. I think i saw a flash of myself at the end there. Watching the footage i can see where i made up a bit of time… I hope the Tour de Farce is as much fun

briiliant. youtube really messes with the quality of the videos, my copy is quite a bit more clear. but not bad at all for a 3 year old point and shoot digicam, a blinky light bracket, bolt and milkbottle lid washer.
the reason i was getting passed on the cobblestones by lots of riders was that i had one hand on the camera to stop it from bouncing right off. but it made it through. very impressed.

Liam, I love the video - the music matches the cobbles fantastically… kinda like the spooky music in a Sunday in Hell - any chance I could get a high res copy on cd or dvd?

sure i can do that. the original footage is only 320x240, but at a less lossy compression then youtube. i’ll put it on a cd.

Familiar faces from fyxamatosis! 4th photo!

Thanks Liam! The footage is quite a bit better off CD :slight_smile: Would anyone else like it? If so, I’ll pass it on.