[MEL] Mo Mo Mo Mo ... MOTORPACE! Tue@DISC

This coming Tuesday February 5th at DISC : Brunswick CC track racing will include the Bendigo / Strathmore Community Bank open A-Grade motorpace, and the Coffee Supreme B-Grade motorpace.

All riders get three rides. The A grade motorpace has a $100 prize pool. In B grade there is a $50 pool, and a bag of Supreme coffee for the winner.

Starts 7pm - Hope to see you there!

Apparently, Rabobank rider Will Walker will be riding tonight - they may even get him out on the mini bike :slight_smile:

good work last night Mr Coffee :slight_smile:

The sponsored motorpace races are on again this week- come on down and get into it! Racing from ~7pm at DISC.

Thanks to everyone who came along and made noise last night. The atmosphere was awesome!

YEAH thanks guys and the Shifter Bikes crew.

GOOOO HOR…AT…I…O!!! :smiley:

That was hilarious i couldn’t stop laughing for about half of the motorpace. It was a good distraction and kept me relaxed during the race.

The final Bendigo Bank and Coffee Supreme sponsored motorpace races will be held this coming Tuesday 27th May.

In addition to normal prize money, the A grade motorpace pays $50, $30 and $20 for 1st 2nd and 3rd respectively, and in the B grade motorpace it’s 250g coffee+$30 for 1st, $20 for 2nd and $10 for 3rd.

Seniors warm up and race from 7pm. Racing for all grades will continue throughout winter.